ending 2 || part 2 (To see the transparent world!)

When everyone started fighting again tanjiro would pass by and giving you all seals to conceal yourselves from muzans sights but still be able to see eachother.

'Total concentration, Angel breathing, First form: Angelic feather'

You thought as you started your final form. You need to land every attack on him or else it won't work. One misses attack complete ruins the entire thing.

'Total concentration, Angel breathing, Second form: Guardian Angel'

You fought vigorously with one goal.

'Total concentration, Angel breathing, Third form: Halo Rings'

You felt that you will be able to win, with all your friends. You can do it.

'Total concentration, Angel breathing, Fourth form: Voice of angels'

Muzan was holding his own well but it was clear he was struggling! Getting tired, running out of breath.

'Total concentration, Angel breathing, Fifth form: Unshakable Faith'

All of you were determined to finish this fight to the bitter end. A chance like this may never come again! You all need to give it your all. Ignore every bit of pain. Endure! All those who died, you all refuse toil let it all be in vain!

"Thirty-five minutes until dawn!!"

The crow cawed. Victory was so close, Muzan realized he didn't have much time left.

'This fight is over. I need not risky this any longer.'

Muzan thought as you went in for your sixth attack

'Total concentration, Angel breathing, Sixth form: Peaceful Dance'

You all noticed he seemed to be planning to do something. But what?

His body seemed to get bigger then tanjiro yelled

"MUZAN IS DIVIDING! HES TRYING TO BREAK INTO SMALLER PIECES TO ESCAPE!"

Even with all of you there and even though your next attack is scattering feathers which specializes in attack things all around you. If you all even just miss one it's over!

But something happened it just...stopped. He didn't divided his arms shrunk back to its normal size. He stopped

'Total concentration, Angel breathing, seventh form: Scattering Feathers'

You attacked him in multiple spots at once which was very effective.

🤍

'I CANT DIVIDE! I see there was a third substance in Tamayo's drug. Human regression, aging and division prevention. That vixen!'

Muzan thought as he charged to attack.

"Sorry but...you're wrong."

Tamayo spoke and after she said those words. He coughed up blood.

"There were four substances! After the first three weakened you, the fourth will begin cell destruction."'

Tamayo's figure appeared behind him and said words that resonated deep within him

"The thing you hate most, DEATH, is now so close..."

Muzan was really starting to grasp the situation he was now in and seeing the possibility of him dying

"There is no need to be stronger than you to kill you. Weakening you is good enough. Just as you will do anything to live, I-no...we will do anything to kill you."