Chapter 20: Are out of their minds!

"It's is isn't?"

The girl heard a voice and turned around to see a women with (h/c) hair with kind eyes. Like the girl who's having the dream but older and with wings. Like the snow.

She jumped back in surprise.

"Please tell me what we you are doing in this subconscious? Are you perhaps lost?"

"No I'm looking for the spiritual core."

"Oh I know where that is! Here I'll show you!"

The women grabbed her hand and lead her to the spiritual core.

While they were walking the girl looked around and saw doves and all kinds of beautiful flowers. And different jewels were hanging from the trees, along with lights. It was so magical and enchanting!

"Oh wow! look! It's a pearl hair pin! Isn't it beautiful! Here stay still!"

The women put the pin in the girls hair and led her to a pond where some

"Well aren't you just most beautiful girl! I'm so excited I've never had a guest here before!"

The women then picked her up and flew her to the top of a tree and there laid the spiritual core.

"Here it is! The spiritual core! Lovely isn't it!"

🤍

I was playing with the children when I heard a voice.

"Wake up!"

I looked around, the children went back inside a mrs. Landimores house

"Your friends are in danger! Wake up!"

I heard it again and saw it was coming from the woods. I walked into it.

I then saw a spider lily but it was a white color with a small shade of sky blue in the center. I picked it and then I was in a dark space then I was grabbed by myself.

"Listen what your experience is a dream! It's not real your still on the mugen train! Wake up! You and your friends are in danger! Wake up!"

"WAKE UP!"

"Y/n dear are you ok?"

I lightly gasp as I saw my mother looking at me

"Dear I think she's spacing out again."

My father chuckled

Then my mother giggled

'This is just a dream! I have to escape. But how!'

"Mother, father, if your were stuck in a dream how would you get out?"

My parent look at me.

"Why do you want to know dear?"