Chapter 39: His everything!

Your POV:

We all started a special training called the hashira training were people were to switch hashiras after completing a certain training that hashira teaches.

The first begins with grueling basic physical fitness workouts with uzui-San followed by lessons from mitsuri-San learning to be more flexible then with mui-kun is high speed movements. Iguro-San will teach better swordsmanship then Shinazugawa-San will teach in making infinite strikes and Himejima-San will also do very very intense strength training.

Oh and what was I doing?

Unfortunately there was no training I could do that would help their physical bodies or swordsmenship. If I were to do some type of training it would be on sense, emotions, or spiritual.

Then again learning how to sense auras like I do would probably be a useful skill. But I also understood that it might just be something I'm born with and not a skill I acquired like how tanjiro is born with a heightened sense of smell.

My mother also was able to sense auras she says it runs in the family. Much like how we give off a loving, calming, and soft aura. Though she said mine is especially strong she said a person could just take a single look at me and instantly feel relaxed. That made me happy that I could give a sense of calm to someone who may be stressed.

That aura is also a good disguise for our fighting spirit which throws off our enemies.

🤍

Did I forget to mention that douma came by finally. When he actually came and tried to give me a hug akaza kicked off his head before he could. hitting my tree.

Then I spent a few minutes cleaning my tree and established a new rule that they can't fight a each other unless absolutely necessary. That also meant that akaza can't punch him just because he's annoying.

I got a note from the master with two missions. Not normal demons slayer missions though. I was first tasked to have giyu join us and face things forward, he wanted me to talk to giyu and encourage him. Then he asked me to also meet up with shinobu cause her and miss Tamayo were working on a cure and a poison for demons.

That was going to be something I could handle easily when douma decides to let me go.

🤍

Since the three have arrived they act kinda different than I remember them acting.

Akaza isn't too different but he seems more open with me than he was before.

Kokushibo isn't too different either, he still doesn't say much but when I'm home and he's awake he will follow me around and try to help with whatever I'm doing. Something I've learned is that he's really good at doing domestic home stuff like taking care of the garden or preparing dinner.

He also spars with me and tries really hard not to go to hard on me. But he somewhat has a bad sense of knowing his strength. There have been a few incidents where he has almost cut off my arm.

The first couple of times it had happened, he had said he would commit seppuku as punishment. I had to use all my strength to hold his sword away from his stomach telling him over its fine and he just gave me a cut.

(A/n: I beg of any artist reading this. Please draw this! I need to see this.)

Douma was even more touchy and talkative. When I'm not doing anything he'll talk to me while also hugging me from behind or playing with my hair.

Living with these three is definitely something. It's almost never peaceful.

One time I had my wisteria water in my hand and douma surprised me and I accidentally splashed the water in his face