ending 1 (The demon queen.)

You chose to not listen to the last of your humanity

~🤍🖤🤍~

You slapped her hand away!

"What are you doing?!"

She shouted in worry

"As convincing as your argument was, I'm going
To have to decline."

You said about to fly away

"Wait! Please! Your making a mistake! You do this and you'll regret it forever! Even if you live for a million years you'll never forgive yourself! Please if you can't do it for yourself do it for the people who need you!"

You turned back to her with a blank expression.

"I've made my choice and there's nothing. That will stop me."

🤍

You summoned your sword and flew down going straight for the slayer with a mark on his head.

He looked at you with bloodlust. But then I switch too shock as he said

"Y/n?!"

You summoned fair and spread it around. You flew in the fair and would appear out of different places from the fire trying to kill the slayer.

You admitted that you admired his resilience, but you had to kill him for Muzan.

'Blood demon art: cruel deception!'

🔥You made an illusion to deceive him. The illusion was also a sort of trance so no outside voice could reach him. Someone would have to make physical contact with him to snap out of it. 🔥

The illusion that appeared before tanjiro was the human version of you, with a injury sitting on your knees crying

'"Tanjiro! Please help! It hurts so much! Please help me!"'

He quickly ran over to "you"

"Y/n it's okay I'll help you and once your patched up we ca-"

As he was talking, you came out and sliced his back which caused a lot of blood to seep out. The illusion disappeared, and now you stood before the slayer

"Y/n...how could you do this...why...after all we've been through? Why turn your back on us..?"

You held the slayers chin up with your sword and made eye contact with you. Your eyes were still as beautiful as ever to him but the message in them was anything but kind like they once were.

"Because I don't even know who I was before. But I've come to see it does not matter. This is who I am now. There is no going back, not after making my choice and I do not regret it."

"Y/n it's never to late...you can still be the person you were before...the girl who put others before herself...the girl who saw the best in everyone...the girl who was given the title of the angel hashira...the girl that everyone loved and adored...the girl who was always able to put a smile on my face...pulled me out of a river of sadness with a single hug...who's voice sounds like angels singing...the girl...I fell...in love...with."

You walked up to the slayer. You only felt pity for him. He was bleeding out and was bound to die any second.

"Such an awful way to go really. Slowly bleeding to death and the only one to see it, is the person who caused it to happen. Do you have any final word?"