Chpater 13: A member of the twelve kizuki!

Tanjiro stared at him in shocked by the demon slayer being cut to pieces and learning that rui is one of the members of the twelve kizuki!

"Now then what did you just say?"

Rui asked tanjiro. We turned back to him and got into a stance.

"I just asked you what did you say to me?"

If it wasn't clear before he was enraged by what tanjiro said, the look on his face would make it crystal clear!

His aura felt heavy it's as if the atmosphere changed, the air felt heavier!

"Answer me. What did you mean? I demand to hear it from you. Come now explain it to me."

He asked again

"Sure we'd be happy too!"

Tanjiro said as we got ready to fight!

"What you have isn't a real bond at all!"

He started throwing his threads at us, only a couple he was mostly aiming for tanjiro.

I was protecting myself and him.

"You shouldn't be helping him. It's going to end the same, he going to be dissected piece by piece and you'll be mine. You helping him will just prolong the enviable."

Rui said as he was continuing to throw threads at me and tanjiro.

"Let me make this clear to you rui. I don't hate you. I can't find it in my heart to hate anybody who has been turned into a demon. But. If you hurt the people I care for, you'll never win my heart. Like tanjiro said I chose who I want to be with. It is my choice and my choice alone."

I said looking straight into his eyes, I refuse to be with someone who brings harm and misery to others.

"So this boy is someone you care for? So do you two have a bond? Boy if you take back what you said I'll let you live. I want you to be mine y/n. So boy take back what you said."

Rui told tanjiro, but that wasn't going to happen. Especially since what tanjiro said was the truth.

"I refuse. What I said was the unbridled truth! I won't take it back! Not on your life!"

Tanjiro declared rui stared at him with no emotion in his eyes.

"Your the one who's in the wrong!"

Tanjiro said as me and him prepared to fight.

🤍

Inosuke at some point during his fight with the demon found a way to slice of his arm. But then it shedded it's skin and became stronger and faster.

When the demon grabbed a hold on his head. He saw images flash before him.

A women. Crying and begging for forgiveness.

his friends. With sad looks on his faces.

the elderly women who offered him new clothes and food.

A dragonfly on his finger.

Back to the women again but it seemed from a distance, down a cliff perhaps. She then said

"This way you'll at least have a chance. Survive."

Lastly

He saw an image of y/n laughing and smiling. At something he said.

Suddenly he was dropped and was able to breath!