Chapter 16: This is a new chapter in my life. I am the angel hashira. Y/n l/n.

"What's the matter? Go on...you know you want it."

Shinazugawa taunted in front of Nezuko

The man with the snake pushed down harder on tanjiro back

"Iguro-San your being to rough ease up a bit."

The lady with the purple tips said

"I'm only doing this cause he's trying to escape."

The man defended

"Tanjiro if you use any breathing technique while your lungs are being squeezed, your veins will burst."

I told him, trying to get him to calm down.

"His veins will burst! I like it! Sound dramatic! Come on show me!"

The man with jewelry said

Then we heard a small cry and turned to the biggest man in the group

"What a poor soul. My heart go out to this unfortunate child. Namu-Amidabutsu."

He prayed, so he was religious. I could already guess by the rosary.

As of now Shinazugawa blood was getting all over the floor mates. Nezuko blood as well because her nails were digging into her skin.

Tanjiro was able to break the ropes. And while iguro was distracted, Tomioka grabbed his arm and pulled him off tanjiro.

Tanjiro ran to the edge and called out Nezuko name.

I put my hand together and closed my eyes

'Please. Nezuko. I know you can resist. I know you can.'

🤍

Nezuko POV:

Small moments flash by

The moment when tanjiro and the man with black hair in a low ponytail meet for the first time.

"She's my sister! I was taking her to get help!"

Another moment flashes by

It was mother and father when they both were still alive, with bright smiles.

Then I see memories of all my siblings. And while it's happening I think

'Humans. Are to protected and saved. Never hurt them. I will never hurt them.'

🤍

Your POV:

I opened my eyes and saw Nezuko turn her head in disgust.

"Tell me what happened?"

Mr. Ubuyakishi asked the twins

"The demon girl turned her head in disgust. Despite being stabbed by Shinazugawa three times. Then flaunting his bloody arm in front of her face. She restrained herself from bitting him."

One of the twins informed him

"There you have it. Undeniably proof that Nezuko won't harm humans."

Mr. Ubuyakishi said to everyone

"Tanjiro. Even thought after this, there will definitely be some that will still not accept Nezuko. Work towards changing their minds. Prove to them that you and Nezuko will be helpful towards our cause by fighting as demon slayers."

Mr. Ubuyakishi told tanjiro and then tanjiro bowed to him.

"Go out and defeat a twelve kizuki. After that you will be accepted by all. Your words will carry more weight as a result."