Chapter 25: Cruel reality

I just laid on the bed thinking of things I could do to get out this situation, I heard someone enter the room.

"Did you not like the kimono?"

I heard a voice. I moved my arm to see Muzan looking at me.

My hearts speeds up again as I thought of what to say

"N-no, the k-kimono is really beautiful."

"Oh I'm glad. Please stand."

I did as I was told, I decided that listen for now would be the best course of action. If I behave I could possible get away with more while I try to find a way out of this situation.

He touched my face and felt his finger run through my hair. I then felt him cup my face and he looked at my features on my face.

"Stay still."

He went down to my neck. Then I felt a sharp pain, then I felt something being drain out of me and was getting tired quickly.

It' stopped and then I felt as if I could barely stand. I then was picked up and laid down on the bed.

I closed my eyes as I feel asleep.

🤍

"Wow! she was more delicious than I imagined!"

I said to myself as I wiped off the blood on my lips. I patched up the wound on her neck. Her blood was like a drug, so easily addictive.

Then I just take a moment to appreciate my queen, so gorgeous~

Then I leave to get back to my work.

🤍

I awoke. I felt a pain in my neck and looked in the vanity to see it patched up.

I decided to change out my demon slayer uniform and put on the kimono.

When I looked at myself In the mirror I was kinda disappointed

Like yeah it was beautiful but black isn't really my color it never really has been either.

I decide to fix up my hair. There was really nothing else to do. This room had nothing in it beside a bed and a vanity.

"Y/n-Chan!"

Someone yelled as they slam the screen door open making me drop the brush.

I turn to see douma

"Oh hello douma-Dono. I don't mean to be rude but aren't you not supposed to interact with me unless Muzan allows it?"

I said picking up my brush

"Don't worry! I asked him before I came over here! I thought you could use a little company!"