Chapter 9: Yeah...let's do that next. Y/n.

As Tanjiro sliced the demon head of he fell to the ground.

yahaba was screaming and yelling at him. He did a final attack and tanjiro was thrown all directions.

I watched how tanjiro used almost every form he had to soften every fall or object he could've been smashed into.

I didn't know who to help. As I was thinking I noticed that it all stopped and he was falling.

I ran quickly and caught him.

"Tanjiro! Are you okay?! I'm sorry!! I couldn't help, all I did was stand there! I'm sorry!"

I cried, somebody got hurt because I wasn't any help.

I felt a slight hand on my cheek wiping my tears away.

"Please don't cry...there's nothing you could have...done...you did help say that demon, and you caught me..."

He said very out of breath but with a slight smile on his face.

I stopped crying and picked up his sword. Then I ran in front of the house.

🤍

I saw lady Tamayo and yushiro

"Lady Tamayo! Yushiro!" I yelled as I saw Nezuko kicking the ball back at Susamaru.

"Y/n. What happen to tanjiro?"

She asked concerned

"Tanjiro overworked his body. He did so many breathing forms at once, something is body wasn't ready for. So he physically exhausted."

I explained, and she nodded her head

I couldn't help myself and I hugged both of them. I cried

"I'm so glad you all are okay..." I said

🤍

YushiroDemon Thoughts: I felt some towards her

Yushiro
Demon
Thoughts: I felt some towards her. What is it? She protected me and lady Tamayo. So I guess she's ok...shes is beautiful.
Status: acquaintance
Percentage: 3%

Unlocked new love interest!

🤍

We heard a loud crash and we saw Nezuko won against Susamaru. But Susamaru just someone more temari balls prepared to go all out. But lady Tamayo stepped in front of Nezuko.

She wanted to ask a question, but I couldn't understand why?

[left: lady Tamayo. Right: Susamaru]

"Do you have any idea who kibutsuji really is?"

She asked which scared Susamaru for second but then it turned to anger