Chpater 33: Like really bad!

After I yelled Muichiro's name I was pulled by Nezuko along with tanjiro.

We were now outside the building. I looked over to Nezuko but she looked slightly different. She was taller and had a horn on the side of her head.

'Was this form the one Tanjiro was talking about?'

Then we heard a laugh It came from the demon that sent muchirio flying

"This is fun! They really went flying...didn't they sekido?"

There was another one with a staff that snapped at him

"There's nothing fun about it. I am just angry. Angry about being mixed in with you too, karaku!"

The demon before him just stuck his tongue out at him then saying

"Oh? Then it's good we've been separated."

I ran behind him to chop his tongue since he stuck it out but then out of instinct he sent me flying in the same direction muchiro went. As I flew I slightly heard a loud

"YOU IDIOT!"

🤍

You saw muichiro and yelled to him

"Mui-kun!"

He saw you and caught you

You looked at him and thanked him, then You thought

'This seems all too familiar.'

Remembering what happens back on that mountain with rui.

All muichiro was thinking was how he felt. He thought of the line 'did it hurt when you fell from heaven? Cause your angel' then he thought 'y/n is my precious angel.'

You jumped out of his arms and grabbed his hand to start running with him

"Cmon we gotta get back quickly! The village is in danger!"

He nodded agreeing with you

As both of you ran towards the village you heard a noise. It was the young swordsmith that was training tanjiro. He was getting chased by a weird demon like a fish.

You started running towards the child to protect him

'Total concentration, angel breathing, second Form: guardian angel'

You performed the moves protecting the young wordsmith.

Muichiro thought

'Why is she protecting him? He's the lowest priority. The whole village is under attack. We should be protecting the chief and skilled artisans.'

The weird demon fish then kinda coiled around you. Trapping you.

The memory of you telling muichiro why you help people plays in muichiro's mind.

"I don't see a reason not to help other people. I also enjoy doing it, seeing people happy makes me happy. Plus helping others...often ends up helping yourself."

He comes over to help you and the young swordsmith. Slicing the fist that hit the child and the coils around you.

He then sliced the head off but it started growing back. Then he realized that the weak spot is the pot on top of his back.

He sliced that and it screamed as it faded away.

The young child hugged you and muichiro. Thanking you both for saving his life.

As you two were going to leave. He yelled kanamori was under attack and haganezuka didn't sleep because he was repairing tanjiro's sword. Then he pleaded for you two to help him.