Chapter 38: I have a proposal.

No ones POV:

Kokushibo and akaza were peacefully sleeping through the day. You've never sensed them with such a calm and peaceful aura.

At one point when you checked on them. akaza was smiling in his sleep with also a small blush. Kokushibo seems so at peace he had a tear near his eyes.

But as you were training and doing a little bit of rearranging around your house. You got a letter to meet at the ubuyakishi mansion for an emergency hashira meeting.

As soon as you got it you left a small note just in case you'd be back late. Then you ran to the ubuyakishi mansion

🤍

You were first to arrive then one by one the hashira arrived

Gyomei arrived seconds after you did

"Is somebody else already here?"

"Good evening Himejima-San!"

"Oh L/n-Chan! It's always a pleasure to hear you. How have you been lately?"

"I've been good! Thank you for asking. What about you Himejima-San?"

"We'll with recent events it has been very upsetting. How it crushes my heart."

"Oh I'm very sorry to hear that. But let's kept our heads up high! We are going to win, we just have to do our best and have confidence!"

"I've always admired that optimism of yours l/n-Chan. It's truly beautiful."

Then someone else entered it was muichiro

"Mui-Kun!"

"Y/n-Chan!"

He ran over to you and gave you a hug

You then held his face in your hands

He was blushing a very bright shade of red, cause of how close you were. How badly he just wanted to move closer and kiss you.

"How are you mui-kun? You were heavily injured also poisoned."

"I feel fine even though I'm not my full self."

"We'll I have faith you'll be better in no time!"

You then hugged him and he just embraced your warmth

Then then sanemi walked through

"Good evening Shinazugawa-San!"

"Hey."

He then sat down

"So I heard that during the fight that you made a healing ointment for muichiro during the fight?"

"Yes I did. I did help us during the fight."

"Do you have stuff like that on you all the time?"

"Yeah I do! I even have some right now!"

You said pulling out ointment as well as some herbs

Then somebody walked in and hugged you from behind

"Y/n-Chan!"

"Hello mitsuri-San! How are you doing?"

"I'm doing great! Though some parts of my body still hurt and I have a bit of a headache."

You then poured some of the healing ointment as well as a certain herb that helps numb pain. Then you handed it to her. She drank it and stuck out her tongue while saying

"Yuck!"

You softly giggle

"When a medicine it bitter that means it will work better."