Chapter 21: Upper rank three

This time they both were sent into a nightmare

🤍

I heard crying from the children I always take care of.

"Y/n! We needed you! Why didn't you help?"

Mrs. Landimore was behind me

"Why out of everyone, we're you, the survivor?"

Then I was in next to my father, in his garden that he lived so dearly.

He threw some dirt on me.

"You couldn't even save your own parents. Are you really my daughter?"

Then I was in front of a entire dead village, except for my mother who was covered in blood.

"You should've died that night. Now you left everybody behind."

I stared at her and felt such anger like I've never felt.

Me and tanjiro re-awoke. I stab I'm to make his stay in place so tanjiro could get a good shot at him.

"How dare you. Messing with my heart. Everybody in that village I've loved dearly and I know they would never say that to me. my parents would never say such hurtful things to me."

I said darkly feeing a lot to of anger.

Tanjiro sliced of his head and I pulled my sword out.

But that was a little to easy. He was lower rank one he was stronger than rui.

"I under why the master wanted me to dispose of you and I just remembered the master wanted me to bring you to him. Along with the other hashira!"

Suddenly a bunch of what I can only assume his flesh appeared and his head was now attached to it and made a long line of flesh like a snake.

It was honestly really revolting.

"What a lovely expression on your faces! Your wondering why I'm still alive even though you cut of my head. Well I'll tell since I'm so ecstatic! I'll try to put it as simply as possible. Because that wasn't actaully my true-self! The same thing could be said about what's before you, it may look like my head. But that is not the case! While the both of you were sleeping like a baby, I fused myself with this entire train! Every inch of it has been fused with my blood and flesh and even my bone! Now do you think you both can protect the 200 passengers, well hostages alone? Or will my appetite be satiated in full."

He then despaired,

Me and tanjiro had to go back down.

I could only protect 3-4 carts

Tanjiro mostly like can only do 1-2 carts  at best.

As we ran on top of the train

"Rengoku-San! Inosuke! Zenitsu! We need your help please! Wake up!"

I yelled as we were running then we heard yelling

"Coming through!"

Yelled inosuke as he jumped from the top of the train!

I smiled relieved to know someone else was now awake

"Alright my minions listen up! Follow me and keep your eyes open! And keep them forward cause lord inosuke is coming through!"

He yelled

"Inosuke this entire train is a demon! No matter what we have to protect the passengers! But be careful no where on this train is safe!"