Chapter 29: Please be careful. Oneesan.

"What do you mean you got 'distracted'!"

Muzan Yelled at kokushibo

All the upper moons were watching at a far distance. They've never seen the demon king this angry especially at upper moon one.

"I can't believe y/n-Chan actually escaped. I thought it would honestly be impossible for her."

Douma said putting his elbows on he rail laying his head on his palms.

'I'm glad she was actaully able to escape. Though I am going to miss her a lot.'

Akaza thought paying no mind to douma

"I'm sorry master. A demon slayer slashed my eyes then another came and ran away with her. She was gone before I could follow."

"I'm very disappointed in you kokushibo."

"My deepest apologies master."

Kokushibo bowed hoping that his master will spare him

Muzan ultimately decided just to punish him not kill him. Because losing kokushibo would be a big lost to his army.

So as punishment he crushed kokushibo's organs.

While it was extremely painful, he endured it in silence.

He was just grateful he was merciful enough not to kill him.

"Don't make the same mistake once we get her back."

He said thinking he would have her once again

"Of course master."

Kokushibo said hoping for your return.

🤍

I have just arrived to my newly built estate and looked around.

"I can't wait to start decorating!"

I was so excited to decorate it. I've never really done it before but I at least have some idea of what kind of decorations I want. But I definitely know I want a garden. That is the most important thing to me, cause I'll be able to grow herbs for medicines and grow some beautiful flowers like my father did.

As I was thinking of decoration ideas there was a knock on my door. I opened and found mitsuri with a basket.

"Oh hello kanroji-San! What might you have there?"

"It's a house warming present!"

She gave me the basket and I set it down on a table

"Thank you kanroji-San! That's very thoughtful of you."

"So y/n-Chan have you thought of any idea on how you want to decorate your estate?"

"Yes I have. The only one I know I will do for sure though is having a garden. So I can grow my herbs and flowers."

"Oh that's a great idea!"

Then I grabbed somethings out

"Kanroji-San have you had anything to eat today?"

Then her stomach growled.

She flushed in embarrassment and I giggle