Chapter 46: So it begins...

I ran.

I ran faster than I ever did in my entire life to the ubuyashiki mansion.

The uppermoon demon trio followed behind me.

Soon I arrived

I went to the master. He was in an awful condition His wife mrs. ubuyashiki and the twins hinaki and nichika were present as well

"Mr. Ubuyashiki!"

I kneeled next to him with tears in my eyes

"Is it true that kibutsuji will be arriving soon?!"

"Yes my child it is true. He'll be here any minute now."

I gripped my blade

"I promise this to you mr. Ubuyashiki. I will protect you and your family till my dying breath!"

Mr. Ubuyashiki smiled at me

"I knew you would say that y/n. But I just need you near by. I plan to sacrifice myself to weaken kibutsuji and catch him by surprise."

I felt my heart drop, my eyes widen, as tears started to roll down

"Mr. Ubuyashiki...you can't be serious...there has to be another way...please...I can't handle that...let me protect this family...you've all done so much for me...I don't think I could...ever forgive myself for not even trying...to protect you..."

He was quiet for second

"Well I'm open to any ideas."

I smiled brightly with tears streaming down my face.

🤍

With the moon high in the sky, came a dark and dangerous man to the ubuyakishi mansion. He stood in front of the porch of the ubuyakishi near where the Ill leader was laid down clinging onto life.

"Hello. You came...it is our first meeting...Muzan...kibutsuji..."

Kagaya weakly said to the demon king

"You are...in an unsightly condition...ubuyakishi."

Muzan insulted Kagaya

"Finally...you have come to me. Now you are very before my eyes...Muzan kibutsuji."

Kagaya said

"Amane...tell me...what does he look like?"

He then asked his wife

"He looks like a man in his mid to late twenties. But his eyes are light pink and his pupils are vertical slits like a cat's."

Amane told her husband

"Oh I see...I expected you to come. I was certain. You must be terribly angry at me and the ubuyakishi clan...so I figured...that you would come to kill me yourself."

"Indeed I'm disgusted from the bottom of my heart ubuyakishi. For a thousand years, your clan has never known its place...and has interfered with me constantly, But now I find it leader in this state."

Muzan looked at the demon slayer leader in Disgust

"So loathsome. Indescribable ugly. You already smell like a corpse, ubuyakishi"