Chapter 32: MUICHIRO-KUN!

Your POV:

For the past couple of days tanjiro has been gone. I started get worried so I went to look for him and found him training with the doll. The little kid who had the key, was I guess 'motivating' tanjiro.

If you count not letting a person eat as motivation.

Later after watching that depressing scene I went to go hangout with muichiro.

We hung out for a while, also doing some training.

"You getting really strong y/n-Chan! I'm happy for you."

"Aw~ mui-kun. Your so sweet."

He was clinging to my arm as we walked back to the estate to turn in for the day.

We parted ways even though he really didn't want to.

I went to bring Genya some food. I slide open the door to his room.

"Genya!-"

He screamed as I enter his room cause he was in the middle of changing. He was only shirtless. I just stood there.

I then put the plate down

Stood backup, closed the door.

Then ran to the room Nezuko was in. Proceeded to jump onto the futon and scream into the pillow because of how embarrassed I was.

Nezuko then opened her box and ran over to me, seeing if I was okay cause she heard my scream.

I lifted my head from the pillow and smiled reassuring her I'm fine. I told her what happened and then she hugged my side knowing I was fine

"Y/n!"

Tanjiro said coming into my room as if finished brushing my hair.

"My~ tanjiro. You seem excited...something interesting happen?"

I asked him walked over to him

Then he started telling me about how inside the doll was a sword that they found and telling me how haganezuka was going to sharpen it for him.

"Wow! That's amazing! I'm so excited to see it!"

I told him and hugged him. He then hugged back a little tight.

I spent most of the day with tanjiro and Nezuko.

Some of it with Genya, a tiny bit with muichiro.

At night I was talking with muichiro and he asked me about a swordsmith named kanamori since he was his new swordsmith.

I remembered he once came to deliver swords with haganezuka. Tanjiro also mentioned when haganezuka showed up kanamori also showed up.

"I will have to say that kanamori-San is probably with haganezuka-San. Shall we go look for him together?"

"Your always so helpful y/n-Chan. Don't you have your own concerns?"

"I don't see a reason not to help other people. I also enjoy doing it, seeing people happy makes me happy. Plus helping others...often end up helping yourself."

His eyes light up and was about to say something when a screen door slammed open behind muichiro.

I look to see Nezuko and she hugged me.

"Hi y/n!"

Tanjiro said into the room and I walked in with Nezuko in my arms.

"Hey tanjiro! Do you happen to know where kanamori-San is? He's mui-Kun's new swordsmith. You told me early today that you saw him."