Chapter 15: This is the moment of truth

I was sitting at headquarters in front of the hashira, near tanjiro. He had his hands tied behind his back, to keep him from moving.

I was getting tanjiro to wake up. When he did he awoke with a gasp. The kakushi next to us announced that we were in the presence of the hashira.

We are in the presence of the strongest people in the demon slayer corps!

The lady with the butterfly clip said that tanjiro is on trial for carrying a demon with him on his travels. I was here for helping him and knowing about. But they didn't restrain me since I came peacefully.

"There's no need for a trial!"

A man with yellow and red hair yelled

"Protecting a demon is a clear violation! We can deal with this on our own! We shall execute them both!"

He yelled again

"In that case I'll decapitate them with style. I'll show you the most dramatic spray of blood ever. It will be a spectacle."

Said a man with white hair, wearing very flashy jewelry

"Alas to see such a pitiful creature as this. I grieve for them. Perhaps it would have been better if they weren't born."

Said a blind man with tears running down his face, and had a bead rosery.

'Ok that's a little much.'

I Thought to myself

Tanjiro I started looking around for Nezuko. I had the box but the kakushi took it from me no matter how much I struggled.

"Nevermind these two. What will we do with Tomioka-San."

I heard a voice and looked over to see a man with black hair, two different color eyes, bandages around his mouth, and a snake around his neck.

"Seeing him standing there without any restraints, is making me feel ill. Based on what kocho said he's just as guilty as breaking the corp rules. How shall we make him take responsibility? What kind of lesson shall we teach him? What do you have to say for yourself Tomioka-San?"

The man asked pointing at tomioka

Tomioka remained silent standing at a distance from the the other hashira.

"I think it's fine, he did come here without resisting. What I'm more interested in his hearing their story. The boy has been traveling with a demon along side them. Despite being a demon slayer himself. I wish to know why and hear it straight from the boys mouth."

The lady with black hair and purple tips said

What he has done is undoubtedly against the demon slayer corp rules. You are aware of that aren't you. Tanjiro Kamado why are you traveling with a demon despite being a demon slayer."

She asked him

The man with flashy jewelry grab the blades behind his back

"Who cares why."

He said

"Take your time just answer the question."

The lady assured tanjiro.

He tried to tell them that she's his younger sister but his jaw was damaged and then he started violently coughing.

The lady was kind enough to give tanjiro some water.

Then tanjiro explain the whole story and said that Nezuko has never and would never harm a human.

Then a girl with pink and green hair. Wearing kinda revealing clothes spoke up