Chapter 30: Of the uppermoons.

Mitsuri invited me to go to the swordsmith village with her. She said there was a hot spring there that we both could relax in and take a break from the stress of demon slayer business.

I accepted, I've never actually been to the village itself.

I heard the trip there wasn't easy. You are blindfolded and transported by many kakushi so nobody could disclose the location of the village, for safety percussions.

🤍

"Y/n-Chan you ready to go into the hot springs!"

Mitsuri asked me after greeting the chief of the swordsmith village

"Yes! This is actually my first time coming to a hot springs."

"Your going to love it!"

We then went to take off our clothes and then went to jump into the hot spring.

🤍

'Y/n-Chan

'Y/n-Chan...you look so beautiful...I can't believe that I get to see you like this...I feel so blessed...I just want to tell you how much I love you...you saved my life...so you can take care of me right!'

"Kanroji-San is something wrong? You've been staring at me for a while."

Mitsuri snapped out of her thoughts and waved her hands around her face.

"Oh sorry y/n-Chan! I just got lost in thought!"

You giggle

"Don't worry about it. I also get lost in thought very often."

She calmed down and then smiled

We spent a little bit more in the hot spring. Then we heard a thank you

"Kanroji-San did you hear that?"

"Yeah it sounded like somebody was saying thank you."

"Ooohhh~ somebody is here! Let's get out and go see who it is!"

We jumped up and dried off. Then we got in our kimonos.

 Then we got in our kimonos