Chapter 37: Sweet dreams~

No ones POV:

"Don't bring that thing near my mouth!"

"Akaza! I need to! It's just an extra precaution!"

You were currently struggling with the 3 upper moon demon, trying to put a piece of material he couldn't bite through around his mouth cause you got an urgent message from the master and you didn't want to leave akaza alone at your house. Your home has a door that's always open for anybody who wants to stop by, you like visits but as of now, you aren't to fond of the idea. If a hashira were to see him, it would ultimately end in bloodshed.

"Akaza Cmon it's just for a little bit. Stop acting like a child and just put it on!"

He then threw you off him and ran to the room you hid him in while screaming

"Never!"

⌛️
(An hour later)

"See now that wasn't so bad was it."

He was sitting with his arm and leg crossed glaring at you. With the cloth wrapped around his mouth

You crouched down and put the hand on top of his head

"I know it's not comfortable. But can you do this small thing? For me?"

His eyes softened then nodded his head, he couldn't say no to you. Akaza liked that fact that he could be weak around you, it made him feel a nice sensation in his chest.

With that being said he would not hesitate to kill for you. That person doesn't have to anything, you could probably tell akaza that you don't like them and they'll be on his hit list. 

"Oh and before I forget."

You pulled out a needle that Tamayo gave you.

"You wanted to be human right? If I can get a small sample of your blood we will definitely find a cure much quicker."

Akaza stuck out his arm and you put the needle in and it sucked up some of his blood

Then a cat appeared to deliver it to Tamayo. You wrapped it in the bag and put it in the box. You then petted the cats head

"Please make sure this get to lady Tamayo."

Then the cat disappeared

You got up

"You ready akaza?"

He nodded his head and got up to follow you

🤍

"Y/n. It's always such a pleasure to hear you."

You bowed before him. Your heart was hearting so badly. His condition had gotten even worse! You hope for the best

"Greetings master. I'm sorry to hear your condition has worsen. I will pray for better health to come your way."

"Your are such a kind-hearted soul y/n. Is your new demon friend here?"

Akaza kneeled next to you looking at this man who seems to be on the brink of death.

"Yes. Akaza is with me. I didn't want to leave him home alone. If somebody were to see him it would not end well."

"You are indeed correct it would not end well. Y/n do you know why I called you here?"