✾𝟰𝟮✾

The sky was painted in a brilliant shade of light blue

The sky was painted in a brilliant shade of light blue. The clouds traveled together and Akiro chirped. "South-Southeast! Kamado Tanjiro and Kigiku Y/n must go to southeast!" Tanjiro's crow cawed angrily, flapping its wings. Akiro chirped in agreement. Y/n nodded, taking some dead ladybugs from her pocket, feeding them to Akiro. "Enjoy, little one," Y/n smiled softly at the puffy white bird. The Shima enaga looked at Y/n with its small eyes before chewing on the ladybugs. 

"Your next location is South- southeast!" Tanjiro's crow kept ongoing

"Your next location is South- southeast!" Tanjiro's crow kept ongoing. Y/n and Tanjiro walked side by side, Y/n smiling up at Tanjiro's crow while Tanjiro looked ahead. Tanjiro then stopped in his tracks, same as Y/n, Y/n looked at him questioningly. He looks up at the air and waved his hands. "I heard you!" Tanjiro exclaimed breathlessly towards his annoying crow.  

"I know already. Please give me a break and quiet down!" Tanjiro said. The crow went over to Tanjiro and started to flap its wings furiously towards its owner. "I'm begging you!" Tanjiro exclaimed. Y/n laughed, Akiro let out a small wheeze. "I got the message, so please!" Tanjiro begged. 

Then Tanjiro was wide yed, his crow pushed him to the side in shock. "Please!" a loud manly voice was begging. Y/n covered her ears. Tanjiro then looked to the side the crow was cawing furiously towards a yellow-haired guy clinging onto a woman. 

Y/n slowly opened her ears and stared at the boy. "Please! Please! Please!" the blonde-haired guy shouted. "Isn't that guy from the Final Selection?" Y/n asked. Tanjiro shrugged. "I don't think so," he said. "Please marry me!" the boy begged, the girl shifted. The girl was shivering in disgust as the blonde-haired guy was still clinging on to her. "I could die any time, y'know?" the man asked loudly.