004

Xu Cao sits in a precarious manner, without squinting, holding the corners of the red wedding dress with both hands tightly. Most of the people who come in from outside, she knows, and they are basically from the village and the neighboring village. Either they are relatives of the Yang family.

  In this ancient time, Xu Cao opened hed eyes to the bridal chamber. A group of people made a fuss and asked the bride and bridegroom to do that. What is the trick to make a bridal chamber, the bridegroom hugs the bride and walks around until everyone is satisfied.

  There is also a white-headed old age, blindfolded two people blowing candles, and then they waited to replace the candles with flour, and the two people blew each other's heads and faces full of flour.

  For a long time, put nine small snacks on the plate and ask the bridegroom to eat them in push-ups.

  There are also many tricks that emerge in an endless stream. In ancient times, there were no amateur tricks. Nowadays, when new couples get married, they naturally have to have fun. Fortunately, Yang Fugui had good physical strength. After this episode of trouble, his heartbeat was normal, and his face always had a simple and honest smile.

  After an hour, these people had enough trouble, and then they went out one after another.

  Xu Cao let out a sigh of relief, she was almost nervous to death, nervous and tiring again, and now it is over.

  "Is it tired?" The man's low and nervous words came over hee forehead.

  Xu Cao looked up at him and smiled: "Aren't you tired? Are you tired? Will you go out to accompany the guests later?"

  As soon as she said that, several men shouted loudly outside the door. "Dongjie, don't you come out quickly! We are still waiting for you to drink."

  "No, brother, come out quickly, this wife is married in, you will come out and drink with us for a while, in the future There is a sister-in-law taking care of you, and I have no choice but to drink it. Sister-in-law, don’t you think so?” This is Yang Fugui’s half-brother, Yang Dapeng, now 18 years old, married to Shen’s, his child is one and a half years old, and he is a boy, and his mother-in-law Chen likes him.

  Xu Cao blushed at Yang Dapeng's question, lowered hee head and stopped speaking. Yang Fugui couldn't bear his wife to suffer a loss, so he pulled Yang Dapeng out and said, "Chengcheng, I will accompany you to drink, and don't drink too much again when you drink."

  "Hey, brother's words are funny. , It doesn’t matter who will drink it later.”

  The burly man didn’t forget to bring the door to his room when he went out. Their voices gradually faded away, and Xu Cao’s tight body relaxed a lot, a little lazy. Leaning on the neatly folded red bedding.

  They didn't know when they were going to drink this drink, Xu Cao thought that all the procedures that should be followed had been completed, and it would be fine only to wait for the bridegroom to come back. Thinking about this, she relaxed a lot, leaning on the brand-new bedding and drowsy

  .

  She doesn't know how long it has passed, but in a daze, she seemed to hear the sound of the wooden door creaking open.

  Hearing the sound, Xu Cao hurriedly sat up straight and looked towards the door. In the dim candlelight, Xu Cao saw a small figure at the door, very small, like a milk doll. She got up, walked towards the door, and when she got closer, she realized that she was really a milk doll.

  The doll looked like a year or two, and walked swayingly. She was still a little girl doll, long and beautiful, carved and jade-shaped, her eyes were big, but her body was a little thin, she was staring at Xu Cao in front of her.