008

Xu Cao was a little embarrassed to stand beside him, and smiled at Shen.

  Shen hid his mouth and said, "Sister-in-law, don't be ashamed, it's a blessing for your eldest brother to treat you well, but sister-in-law, you really should make up your body. It is not easy for such a thin body to raise children."

  Xu Cao looked up after hearing this. She glanced at Fugui and hurriedly lowered her head.

  Shen smiled, and drove  Fugui out, letting Xu Cao stay. Xu Cao saw that Shen threw ten eggs into the boiling water in the big pot and boiled them, then smashed the remaining ten eggs into a bowl, added a little salt and stirred them.

  Xu Cao helped to add fire to the stove, and Shen stirred the egg mixture, and cut the pumpkin piled in the corner of the kitchen in half, peeled, and chopped into small dices.

  In this moment, the eggs in the pot were already floating, and after a little more cooking time, Shen picked up all the eggs. Shen looked up at Xu Cao, passed the eggs in cold water, wrapped the boiled eggs in the clothes that Fugui had just wrapped the eggs, and stuffed them into Xu Cao's arms. "Sister, hurry up and take the eggs back to the room. Go inside, if the mother and the third younger sister in law see it, they will  say nasty things again."

  Xu Cao nodded, "Okay, I will leave a few and leave some for Brother Jun."

  Shen smiled Said: "It's okay, I will let Brother Jun go to your room to eat."

  Xu Cao then went back to the room with the egg in her arms. She didn't expect to see Niu coming over here yawning as soon as she walked out of the kitchen door. This person can really sleep, and she hasn't gotten up until now. Xu Cao didn't bother to care about her, and walked to her own room holding the egg.

  Niu's glanced at what Xu Cao was holding in her arms, "Oh, what is in your arms sister-in-law? Don't you want to eat alone with  second sister in law ." 

     Xu Cao looked up and glanced at her, "Which eye do you have? Seeing me and  second younger sister in law eating alone? Why, you slept for the whole afternoon and you are confused?"

  This Niu is not at odds with her, and she does not have to please Niu, let alone show weakness in front of Niu.

  Niu was so angry that she glared Xu Cao vigorously, and said angrily: "Then what do you hold in your arms? It's concealed, don't you steal food in the kitchen?"

  Xu Cao felt amused and was about to say What, Fugui has rushed over, and took Xu Cao into the room, and said as he walked: "Wife, what do you do with her, let's go back to the room. I will bring my own wife something to eat She still makes fuse, and she doesn't  think that she herself is  eating alone all day."

  .

  The Niu stomped straight on the spot, but she didn't even dare to say a word.

  Xu Cao followed Fugui back to the room, thinking about it, it’s still a bit bad, "Fugui, or leave the eggs tomorrow morning, everyone one by one, I will not eat it alone."

  Fugui retort, " How can you do it? I found this egg specially for you. Besides, aren’t there two mountain jumps? I’ll sell the noodles. Let’s eat one mountain jump at home, and the remaining one is waiting for you to return. Take it back when you are so thin. Look at your body so thin, you should make up for it. You can leave this egg to eat."

  Xu Cao won't say anything anymore. After dinner in the evening, Xu Cao is about to go back to the room and rest. She heard two familiar dog barks outside.