028

Chapter 28

  Niu's heart is upset, and she doesn't dare to talk nonsense. She sat on the kang sullily, staring dryly at Xu Cao, Shen's, Xiaoan and the others, chatting and laughing, there is something that can't be melted in. Feeling a little frustrated in her heart, she lay on the kang and fell asleep.

  Miao Miao next to her kept arguing with Brother Jun, robbing the baby and was very unhappy.

  It didn't take long for Fugui to return. Xu Cao helped him take all the falling snow off his body. Fugui smiled at her, "I will be back when I send my parents home."

  Xu Cao asked, "Did you See Erya Sanya, Xiaoshan, ? How are they?"

  "They are all at home, don't worry, they are all well."

  Xu Cao was relieved , and took Fugui and sat on the charcoal fire for a while.

  ——————

  The snow is getting bigger and bigger. Three days later, there was a heavy snowfall, and the north wind blew up. Even the door was not able to get out. The villagers stayed at home, not even the door was strung. The temperature was even lower at night, and Xu Cao and Fugui moved the chicken coop into the kitchen at night, and Xiaobai and Heizi slept in the kitchen at night. Fortunately, the kitchen is large, and Xu Cao spreads some thatch in the corner, and Heizi Xiaobai sleeps here.

  In the evening, the kang was heated under the heat, and covered with two thick quilts, it was not so cold.

  Xu Cao lay in the arms of Fugui and she fell asleep quickly listening to the whistling of the wind outside.

  When she woke up in the morning, there were ice skippers under the eaves, and rows of them hung under the eaves. It seemed that the weather was really cold. Before the snow melted, there were ice skewers under the eaves. Xu Cao put on his clothes and walked out of the door to the nearby kitchen. As soon as she left the room, she felt cold, very cold. Wearing a thick padded jacket on her body could not withstand the cold, plus the strong wind. She was scraping, and her blowing cheeks hurt. She folded her hands and rubbed her breath.

  Entering the kitchen, Fu Gui was busy working in front of the stove. He saw Xu Cao and grinned, "Get up? Come and sit here, it's warmer here." Xu Cao nestled beside him, letting him pull herself into his arms. After pulling, the big palm wrapped her small hand and rubbed it.

  After the fire in the stove was grilled for a while, Xu Cao felt a little warmer, got up and heated the steamed buns yesterday, and cut a slice of radish and fried it. After busy work, Miaomiao also got up, and the family of three ate the hot steamed buns and had breakfast with fried shredded radish.

  There was not much work to do in this heavy snowy day. Xu Cao held Miao Miao on the kang head, preparing to teach Miao Miao to read. Miao Miao is almost three years old. Nowadays, people are good enough, and the little children are also very sensible. Xu Cao didn't expect her to learn anything, so she was bored and passed the time.

  Xu Cao first taught the name of Cheng Miaomiao, and moved the small table on the Kang bed to the middle of the bed. The small table was covered with waste paper that Xu Cao had picked up during the day, and the black charcoal head pulled out from under the stove by Xu Cao. , Jiao Miao Miao began to write the words stroke by stroke.

  Fugui saw it and said cheerfully: "wife, why can you still write?" His wife
is really capable and can write. Few in the village can write. By the way, when Xiao An settled down, that scholar was also a writer in a book club. It seems that Xiao An is also a blessed one.