051

Chapter 51

   The pale-faced little girl saw that her little brother returned the cloth to Xu Cao. She looked pretty good. She bent over to Xu Cao and said apologetically: "This little sister, I'm so sorry, this It's my brother, he...he didn't mean it, can you...cough cough..."

  This girl hasn't finished speaking, and people are already coughing.

  Seeing her coughing, the little thief was pale in fright, hurriedly rushed past Xu Cao, held on to the little girl, and said incoherently, "Sister, are you okay? Sister, I was wrong. I was wrong, I don't dare anymore."

  The little thief said, suddenly turning his head to look at Xu Cao, his face was red, and he looked a little scary. Xu Cao was startled, and took a step back subconsciously holding the burden.

  The little thief looked at Xu Cao, his lips trembled a few times, but he knelt down with a puff, knelt in front of Xu Cao, and said dumbly: "This sister-, it's all my fault, please forgive me. Well, it's really my sister who is very ill. That's why I grabbed your things. I know I was wrong, and I won't dare again next time. Please don't send me to the government, and don't blame my sister, okay? "

   Xu Cao been has never been kneeled like this before, flushed with embarrassment, and said anxiously: "What are you doing, don't hurry up."

  "Then sister-in-law forgive me? Didn't you send me to see an official?" Xiao The thief looked up at Xu Cao, his expression calmer.

  The little girl beside him has also improved a lot, panting and leaning on the edge of the door. The little girl was looking at Xu Cao with a miserable look on her face.

  Xu Cao frowned, knowing what was going on, and said to the little thief, "Get up, I won't send you to an official."

  She guessed that these were two elder brothers and sisters, and probably the elder sister was sick. The family was poor and there was no money for treatment, so he went out to grab things.

  When the little thief heard this, he smiled, thanked Xu hastily, and got up quickly. Seeing that there was nothing wrong with her, Xu Cao was about to leave with the burden in her arms.

  Just a few steps away, Xu Cao noticed that the corner of her clothes had been pulled by someone, but when she looked back, it was the little thief who was looking at her pitifully. Xu Cao was taken aback and asked, "What else is there?"

  "Sister, sister..., can you...can you buy me? Please, I'm very capable, I can do everything, as long as You  pay the money to see the doctor for my sister. I beg you."

  Xu Cao looked at the little thief, then looked up at the little girl at the door, suddenly feeling a little moved. The family's conditions were good, and she discussed with Fugui that she planned to open a few more acres of wasteland. She was looking at whether there were any paddy fields nearby, and she bought a few acres back. If this is the case, they must  hired people. This little boy should be able to support the labor force if she raises it.

  "brother!" The little girl at the door was a little nervous.

  Xu Cao glanced at the little girl, and asked the little boy, "Does your adult care about it?"

  The little boy hurriedly said, "I have no grown-ups in my house. Only me and sister,  sister..., you can buy me, surely not a lost.” Now he and Sister  can’t get enough to eat or wear warmth, Sister  sick again, and there are no relatives in the family. There is only one dead end in this situation. Seeing that this Sister seems to be a good person, if she can buy him If so, he and his sister can also survive.