009

The third day is the time for Xu Cao to return home. The two of them got up early in the morning. Xu Cao made breakfast. After everyone had finished breakfast, they were busy cleaning up the kitchen. Seeing Fugui was putting an egg outside. Put one in the basket.

  Xu Cao pursed her mouth, wiped her hands, and stepped forward to help, "I'm here, you go and see what else you want to bring, we won't be back at midday, or else bring Miao Miao with you. "

  Fugui grinned, "Yes, then I'll bring Miaomiao over."

  The three of them went to Xu Cao's natal house, carrying a basket of eggs, and a mountain jump the day before yesterday. It's fat and big, and looks like eight or nine catties.

  This is still the first time Miao Miao has gone out, and she is very novel, lying in the middle of Fugui arm, and taking a look.

  But they said that after they left, Niu stood in the courtyard for a long time with ink stains, and saw that everyone didn't pay attention to her, and then sneaked into Fugui and Xu Cao's room. When she was about to push the door in, she heard of Shen’s voice behind , "Third sister in law, don’t grab the honeycomb and rock candy. You don’t know how big brothers are, baby sisters, those things are all useful for sisters-in-law. If you eat it secretly, eldest brother gets angry, we can't help you."

  Shen said, laughing ironically, and she doesn't know what's going on with the third brother, why he fancy such a lazy woman.

  Niu's face was blue and white when Shen said that she turned around and stared at Shen bitterly, but knew that she was wrong, said nothing, and walked outside the door angrily.

  Heizi and Xiaobai were lying outside the courtyard, and the two native dogs glanced at her. Niu's heart was frustrated, and she glared at Heizi and Xiaobai. Heizi didn't dare to provoke him, and Xiaobai was not afraid. Niu was angry in her heart and felt that everything was Xu Cao's fault. If it hadn't been for the eldest brother to marry Xu Cao, all those good things would be hers.

  The more she thought about it, the more angry she got, and she kicked her foot towards Xiaobai. Apart from his own owner and Heizi, Xiaobai was not afraid of anyone. Seeing something kicked over, without thinking, he bit into it. Heizi raised his eyelids and closed them again.

  Xiaobai's bite was so cruel, the painful Niu cried. Called out the Yang family.

  Niu’s eyes were in pain and tears. Seeing her husband came out, he limped over, and started sobbing and crying, "My husband, you are going to be the master of me, the dog brought by  sister-in-law actually bites.  this biting dog can’t be kept in our family. I think it’s better to kill this dog. Otherwise, what should we do if it bite a passing person?"

  Chen's words also echoed: "His father, What's the matter with this old man, the dog that bit the person was not killed sooner, and it was brought to our house. I think it is better to kill the dog while she is away."

  The Yang family did not speak. The Shen stared at the Niu, and said: "Mother, this dog can't speak, we can't wrong it. I clearly saw that the third sister in law kicked the little white dog first."

  As soon as the words came out, Yang Datong, the third member of the Yang family, was a little displeased. He frowned and glanced at Niu, and said, "Tuier, this is your fault. Why are you having trouble with a dog? If  eldest brother and sister-in-law know,  What do they think? I’ll be embarrassed. Let’s forget about it today, and I’ll accompany you to the town to get some medicine later. I can’t let the older brother and sister-in-law know about this.”

  Country folks know that watchdogs can’t be casual. Besides, no one dared to kick the guard dog casually.

  Niu's tears fell upon hearing the words.