052

Chapter 52

  "Mother, let's go back sooner. Miao Miao and Xiao Guang are with them at home. I am a little worried."

  Li responded, carefully taking the twenty taels of silver into her arms, and her heart was still pouting. She jumped fiercely, and touched the place where the silver was put with her hand. Li's heart was settled a little, and she smiled at Xu Cao: "Oh, let's go back quickly, hey, wait a while, I'll go Buy some honey for a few children and go back to relieve the greed." With a huge amount of money in her hand, Li was rare and generous.

  Xu Cao naturally hoped that Li would be more generous to the children, so she followed Li to buy things with joy. Li bought some dense fruit, pulled some cloth, and said with a smile : "It's time to make clothes for some children."

    After buying things, the two of them went back.

  they have been busy delivering wine for a day. When returned to the village, the sun had already set. As soon as Xu Cao walked in, she saw Xiao Xia hurriedly out of the kitchen. Miao Miao sat quietly in the yard watching Xiao Xia. Busy in and out.

  Seeing Xu Cao, Miao Miao stood up and rushed towards Xu Cao with a smile, "Mother, you are back, Miao Miao missed you."

  Xu Cao handed the secret fruit in her arms to Miao Miao, and smiled: "This is what your grandma bought for you. Take it and eat it quickly."

  "Grandma?" Miao Miao held the dense fruit wrapped in oil paper, raised her bright eyes and looked at Xu Cao, "Mother, grandma is really nice. "

  Xiao Xia, who was busy in the kitchen, heard the voice and ran out hurriedly, calling for  sister-in-law at Xu Cao. Xu Cao smiled and said, "Xiaoxia, are you okay?"

  Xiaoxia hurriedly said, "Sister-in-law, after drinking the medicine these few days, I have improved a lot, and I also have strength."

  Seeing that her face is not as pale as before. , A little rosy, only then did Xu Cao nod his head. Followed into the kitchen busy preparing dinner.

  The brown rice porridge cooked by Xiaoxia, Fugui and Xiaoguang were reclaiming wasteland on the mountain. Xu Cao was afraid that they would not be full when they came back, so they rolled a dozen pancakes with white flour and eggs. While she was busy, she explained to Xiaoxia next to her: "Xiaoxia, these few days Fugui and Xiaoguang are busy opening up wasteland, afraid that they will not have enough to eat, so don't cook porridge at night, steam some steamed buns, and cook some rice. Don’t save the eggs. They are all fried. The cellar also have cured fish and bacon. You can also cook them. You don’t need to save them. Always get some delicious food to make them full. "

  Xiaoxia blushed as she looked at the porridge in the pot and the pickles on the table. She has developed this temperament when she can't get enough to eat before, and she always saves herself for fear that she won't have any more food in the future.

  Looking at Xu Cao, who was constantly busy, Xiaoxia lowered her head and whispered: "Sister-in-law, I remember."

  Xu Cao looked back and saw her embarrassed, and smiled: "Now we are all living together, you and Xiaoguang just call me sister-in-law, so don't be restrained, just tell me if you have any words or needs."

  Xiaoxia nodded hurriedly, "Sister-in-law, I know."

  Xu Cao turned around and continued to work on pancakes. So Xiaoxia went to the cellar to get some cured fish and bacon back, fry a plate of cured fish, and fry the garlic seedlings that Xiaoxia plucked from the vegetable field followed by the bacon.