036

Chapter 36

  "Oh, oh, mother, don't pull it, it hurts..."

  Ma's took the two bastard sons away, followed by the stooped uncle Chen Sheng. After everyone left, Only Li and Qiao'er were left at home, and Shen was here to help, and Fugui and left.

  Qiao'er saw that Li and Shen didn’t pay attention to them, and she hurriedly pulled Xu Cao into the yard, and whispered in her ear: "Cao'er, what your auntie said just now is that true? If your mother really did. Suppress your cousin to her son's thoughts, I guess you are the one who suffers the most. Now that you have a good life with Fugui, that cousin must have something to think about. You should be more careful."

  Qiao'er's tone Very anxious, both of them have been friends since childhood. In this village, except for her family, Qiao'er is the person close to Xu Cao.

  Xu Cao watched Qiao'er anxious nose with sweat coming out, and laughed out loud, "What are you in a hurry? I'm not in a hurry. Don't worry, nothing will happen." What kind of Fugui is like? , she knows best in the months of getting along.

  Qiao'er blushed anxiously and stomped her feet, "Why are you still such a slow temper? I am worried for you. I used to want to come to Fugui to bring a child. He is still old, and I am afraid that you will suffer from marrying him. , now it’s better to see you crossing, and I’m also happy to see. But now the cousin  lived in your house for a month or two a few days ago, your mother has such thoughts again,  you’re still not Urgent."

  Xu Cao couldn't help but smile, and said with a serious face: "Okay, I remember it, I will tell him when Fugui comes back, let him stay away from  cousin!"

  Qiao'er nodded in satisfaction , Smiled and said: "That's it, men are stupid, you have to remind , otherwise you will really let that cousin succeed at that time, you can't cry to death."

  "Big girl, don't you hurry up to help, such a big pile Things are waiting to be washed." Li cried out in the kitchen.

  Xu Cao and Qiao'er ran out hurriedly. It's four quarters after everything is cleaned. The lunch serving the guests, the woman’s table was almost finished, and the man’s two tables had a lot left because of drinking. Naturally, Xu Cao and Fu Guizi couldn’t finish so many dishes, so Li’s Shen and Qiao’er packed . Most of the dishes to bring back.

  Fu Gui was packing up the tables, chairs and boxes he had moved in his room, and Xu Cao went in to help when he was finished.

  Facing the south are two main rooms. Xu Cao and Fugui live in one room. The remaining one is used as the main hall. The two rooms on the east side, a kitchen, and a room that can be considered as a pile of debris. There are two wing rooms on the west side. The front yard and the back yard are also large, clean and spacious.

  She saw Miao Miao sitting on the newly cleaned Kang head and rushing to Xu Cao , Fugui blushing   said: "Wife, do you think Miao Miao is quite big, shouldn't it be time to go to bed alone?"

  Xu Cao smiled. Pointing at him, said: "If Miaomiao doesn't cry, she can naturally sleep alone."

     How could she not know what her husband thought, but there was nothing wrong with his idea, Miaomiao was also bigger and impossible to follow them to sleep.

  It took another hour to pack everything up. The two pheasants were moved to the chicken coop in the backyard. The two wild rabbits also had a special nest, and Xu Cao even laid it out on it. With the dry thatch, there is nothing in the pigpen. After a few days, she will go to the town to buy two little piglets to raise.