053

Chapter 53

   Xiaotong took the silver, but just nodded at Fugui and Xu Cao, said thank you, and left with Niu.

  Fugui turned around and held Xu Cao's hand, and smiled: "The third brother told me in the house just now that he still has a few taels of silver on his body. He wanted to ask me to borrow 50 taels of silver to build a house and move out. He said . He will worked hard for a few years and he will definitely return this silver to us."

  "It's okay, but it's also difficult for the third brother.  mother has done a little too much." Xu Cao thought of father Yang, who was still missing, and said worriedly: "I heard from third brother said that Dad went to town, and now it's been a day and a night, and I don’t know what happens. What did he do."

  Fugui frowned, thought about it, and said, "Father. There are still one or two friends in the town. He must have stayed there. I will ask around when I go to the town to sell prey. It's not too early now, so let's rest earlier. "

  The two of them are not sleeping well. At midnight, something happened.

  When he was sleeping deeply, there was a knock on the door outside, and Xiao Bai also barked loudly. Woke up Fugui and Xu Cao in their sleep.

  The two hurriedly opened the gate of the courtyard, and the bright moonlight outside saw a person standing at the gate of the courtyard, as if there was a person behind his back. The person standing saw the courtyard gate opened, and gasped: "Fugui, hurry... hurry, your father... your father fell!"

  This voice belonged to Uncle Dezi in the village.

  Fugui and Xu Cao were shocked, and when they looked back, they discovered that the man behind Uncle Dezi was father Yang, who seemed to be full of alcohol.

  Fugui hurriedly followed Uncle Dezi to lift father Yang into the room, and found father Yang's face pale, bruises on his hands and face, and muddy body.

  "Uncle Dezi, what's the matter?"

  Uncle Dezi wiped the sweat from his forehead and said, "I was busy in the town a little late today. Who knows that when I came back from the road, I heard your father's voice in the ditch on the side of the road. I was frightened. I jumped and smelled the breath of alcohol all over his body. I think he drank too much and fell into the ditch. Your father always yelled at the dead old woman. I guess it was a conflict with your mother, so I didn’t dare. To send your father back, I have to send it to you. Fugui, you quickly find a car and take your father to the town to see doctor. I guess  his leg broken."

  Fugui heard the words and wrinkled his brow.

  "Sister-in-law, what's the matter?" Xiaoguang and Xiaoxia's voice sounded outside.

  Xu Cao turned to look, and saw that Xiaoguang and Xiaoxia were already neatly dressed, and their faces were panicked. Seeing father Yang on the kang was frightened, he hurriedly asked, "What's wrong with father Yang, is he okay?"

      "It doesn't matter, you go to rest first. Later, I and your eldest brother will send father to town for a look." Then, Fugui thanked Uncle De Zi and found a cart to take father Yang to go to Town.

  Fortunately, the moonlight is big tonight, and the road can be seen clearly. It is now Haishi (9pm), and it is already a late time for Xu Cao and Fugui to take father Yang to town. they found the medicine hall and knocked on the door. Fortunately, the doctor slept in the medicine hall and was busy checking father Yang's injuries.

  Fortunately, there was nothing serious. It was just a fracture. The doctor helped to fix the bones, smeared the herbs and fixed the boards. Then he said: "It's okay, but he have to rest in bed for a while, and the bones will be injured. For a hundred days, don’t go to the ground during this time, and change the medicine every few days.”