005

Fugui soon brought a plate of snacks and handed it to Xu Cao eagerly, "There are only these things left in the kitchen, is it enough for Miaomiao?"

  Five pieces of soybean cake, a very small piece , Yang Miaomiao stopped crying when she saw the dim sum, stretched out her small claws, grabbed a piece of soybean cake and stuffed it into her mouth, looking extremely hungry. Fugui's complexion was a little red, as if he was embarrassed, "The leftovers in the kitchen were all locked in the cabinet by my mother, saying that she was afraid that the mouse would steal it."

  Xu Cao sneered, and she was afraid that the mouse would steal it. She saw her afraid that someone will steal it.

  "Go and bring some warm water, and wait for Miaomiao to eat a snack to drink."

  The man hurriedly ran out and brought a bowl of warm water.

  Five snacks, Miao Miao quickly ate up, drank half of a bowl of warm water in one breath, took a breath, and smiled at Xu Cao, "...lang...lang..."

  Xu Cao leed and put her hand in his hand. Put his bowl back on the table, hugged Miao Miao on the kang, and said to the stupid and burly man standing under the resistance: "Get some rest early, and we will have tea for your parents tomorrow morning." Her Voice Some are low and some are nervous.

  "Okay." Fugui grinned and got into the bed.

  Xu Cao was still a little worried. Now that she is a relative, she is the man's wife, fearing that the man will touch her. Fortunately, she heard the sound of rich and steady breathing in her ears, and she was completely relieved, and she fell asleep after a while.

  At a moment later on the second day, Xu Cao woke up. She also remembered the sound of Xixi Suosuo's dressing. She turned his head and found that Yang Fugui was also awake and was dressing. He saw Xu Cao and grinned, " Wife, are you awake?"

  Xu Cao nodded and gave him a bright smile.

  Yang Fugui quickly put on his clothes. He looked at Xu Cao and said cheerfully: " Wife, I'm going out to chop wood first. You can go slower and not in a hurry."

  "En." Xu Cao said with a grunt.

      He walked out of the door, and then closed the door.

  She put on her clothes, looked at Miao Miao on the bed, the little guy was sleeping Zhengxiang, and touched the bed again, but it was good that she didn't urinate. As soon as she retracted his hand, Miao Miao on the bed woke up with a grunt.

  Xu Cao’s three younger sisters and brothers were all brought up by Xu Cao. Naturally, she knew that the humming voice indicated that she was going to pee. Xu Cao hurriedly hugged Miao Miao out of the house, went straight to the hut, and took the pee for the little guy. Then go back to the room and put on clothes for the little guy.

  Xiao Miaomiao waved her hand, smiled sweetly at Xu Cao, pulled her little clothes, found the sleeves, and put them on slowly. When Xu Cao saw it, she felt a little sour in her heart. The mother ran away shortly after the child was born, and the Chen family has been taking care of it all the time. She still knows a little bit about Chen's person. She must be partial to
the children and grandchildren of her family. How can she take care of Xiao Miao Miao attentively?

  When Xiao Miaomiao put on her clothes, Xu Cao hugged her and went out. She looked around.

  The Yang family is quite large, with a total of seven rooms, all made of yellow mud, and surrounded by a courtyard with a small courtyard. She and Fu Gui lived in a room on the east side. Daddy Yang and Chen have a room, a rich and honorable room, and a room for the second, third, and fourth of the Yang family. There is a kitchen and a guest room left.

  In the yard, Yang Fugui was swinging his axe with his strong arms and chopping firewood. Xu Cao saw it and said hurriedly : "Fugui, let's go to parents to serve tea." Yang Fugui looked back at her, grinned, and put down the axe in his hand, "Okay."

  A family of three came to Father Yang and Chen. In the house of the Yang family, all of the Yang family are in the house. The Chen mother and Daddy Yang also had three children. Except for Fugui, the second child of the Yang family, Yang Dapeng, eighteenth, married the Shen family, and the Shen family gave birth a son, Yang Xiaojun.

  Yang Xiaojun, who is only one and a half years old now, is dozing off in Shen's arms. Xu Cao smiled at Shen, and Shen also hurriedly smiled at her.

  Standing next to Yang Dapeng is the youngest of the Yang family, Yang Datong, who is only sixteen years old today and only married his wife. His wife is from the village next door, the Niu family.

  Xu Cao smiled at the two of them, and Yang Datong smiled shyly and called his sister-in-law. Niu glanced at Xu Cao and turned her head away. Xu Cao didn't care, and continued to look at the fourth Yang family. The fourth Yang family was a girl, named Yang Xiaoan, who was thirteen years old this year, and she was pretty .

  Yang Xiaoan smiled sweetly at Xu Cao and called hee sister-in-law. Xu Cao also smiled sweetly at her and called sister.

  The next step is to toast tea. Mother-in-law Chen is not a good person, Xu Cao knows. So when she knelt on the ground with a tea cup, Chen didn't pick up her tea for a long time, it was all in her expectation.

  Father Yang saw this, and quietly pushed the Chen mother, and Chen c
glanced at him, but she still didn't accept the tea in Xu Cao's hand.

  Fugui on the side saw it and said dryly: "Mother, didn't you see my wife serving tea for you?"

  Xu Cao twitched, and the whole heart was filled with joy, at least the man in front of her was facing her. , That's it.

  Hearing Fugui's words, Chen's face changed a bit, and finally received the tea that Xu Cao had been holding for a long time in the eyes of Fugui. Chen's lips touched the tea bowl and put the tea back in place. Xu Cao didn't care, and put a sip of untouched tea on the table next to him, waiting for Chen's red envelope.

  Chen's pretending to be stupid, Fugui is not stupid, he stunned and said: "Mother, red envelope."

  Chen: "..." Then obediently took out a thin red envelope from under her body  .

  "Thank you mother." Xu Cao put the red envelope away, took out two silver longevity locks from her arms and hung them on Yang Miaomiao and Yang Xiaojun. Although this long-life lock is thin and small, it was prepared by the broken-mouthed mother anyway.

  "Thank you Sister-in-law, it cost you money." Shen Shi smiled at Xu Cao, with a shy smile.

  Chen looked at Xu Cao and Fugui and said, "Okay, it's all gone. Today is the second child's cooking. The old man went and washed the clothes outside."

  Xu Cao glanced back at the Chen family, and secretly thought it was a bit funny. This mother-in-law was really good enough, and the daughter-in-law had just got married and she started to establish rules in the first day she got married.

  Hearing what the Chen family said, the Niu family of the third family looked back at Xu Cao, and his eyes were full of gloating expressions.

  Xu Cao didn't say anything before, but Fugui said again: "Mother, before my wifrt enters the door, don't all the families wash their own clothes? Our family does the cooking in turn, right?"

  Chen's angrily Said: "Is this family in charge or you are in charge?"

  "Mother, Why do you want to change it, now. so troublesome, second brother, third brother, younger sister , Don't you think?"

  Xu Cao discovered that his man was not only naive, but also very straightforward.

  Yang Dapeng, Yang Datong, and Yang Xiaoan all nodded in agreement, how could they realize that they were embarrassed sister-in-law. However, they feel that their sister-in-law is still quite good, and the mother is also true. Isn't it good for the family to be harmonious?