034

Chapter 34

  Xu Cao has bright eyes, and the hundred taels of silver she holds in her arms feels  hot. Turning her head to look at Fugui, she said excitedly: "Husband, go back to find a plot of land in the village. Let's build a few houses and move out, okay?"

  Fugui nodded, "Yes, I will talk with my father when I go back. Just say  that you have some money on hand, and you made some money by selling the enema. I estimate that it will cost twenty taels of silver to build a few houses. However,  wife, you will take the remaining money. Okay, I will hunt well in the future and work hard to make money to raise you and Miaomiao." His voice was a little dull.

  Xu Cao grinned and said: "Okay, we don't have much money to spend on building the house, we save it all, so we can find a husband's house for Miaomiao in the future."

  "Well, you will be giving birth to a few babies, I work hard to make money so that the children can live a comfortable life." Fugui grinned.

  Xu Cao blushed, thinking that now that the two of them have never had sex, this person started thinking about her having a baby. She blushed and said: "Let's... let's go back quickly, it's almost dark." After some time wasted in the restaurant, it was getting late, otherwise she was still going to wander around the town.

  Miao Miao ran with him for a day, and fell asleep on the shoulders of Fugui. Fugui just carried Miao Miao all the way back to the village.

  The sky was getting dark, Xu Cao made some money and was happy in her heart. After frying pancakes, the family of three rested early after eating.

  Miaomiao fell asleep fast, fell asleep on the kang, Xu Cao was too excited, lit the oil lamp, and drew out a piece of paper with a charcoal head to write on it.

  Fugui saw it and curiously said: "Wofe, what are you writing? Don't go to bed now."

  Xu Cao lay under the dim oil lamp, without raising her head, "I'm calculating how much money will be needed to build this house, husband, you said we should use firebricks and tiles to cover it? Well... two squares, two wing rooms , A kitchen, a utility room, a small yard just besieged in front of the city. Do you want to build a yard in the back, then dig a cellar in the backyard, we can store our food in it. By the way, you brought it yesterday The returned grape stalks can also be inserted in the front yard. After one or two years, they can build a grape rack. After three or four years, they can grow grapes. Chickens, rabbits, let's build a pigpen in the backyard, chicken coop and rabbit coop, right?"

  She became more excited as she talked . Her biggest wish in the past and in this life is to have a house of her own. Grapes are to be planted in the front, and a small piece of land is developed to grow vegetables. She did not expect that now she will finally have her own house, which she designed by herself. .

  Fugui listened to her with a smile, his eyes full of tenderness.

  "Husband, do you think it's okay?" Xu Cao finished writing on the paper and raised hee head to look at  Fugui.

  "Well, my wife can build it whatever she wants, then let's build a brick house! We are building a front yard and a back yard, with pig pens, chicken coops and rabbit nests in the back yard."

      For a lifetime , Fugui also hope to be able to build a house. Make it better residence.

  Xu Cao did the calculations, and after doing it several times, it would take about thirty taels of silver to build these brick houses, but it was within the scope of her acceptance.

  After finishing the calculation, Xu Cao put the paper away and went to sleep on the kang.

  When she got up the next day, Fu Gui stood in the yard and discussed with Father Yang about building a house.