020

Chapter 20

       Xu Cao was stunned when she heard this. She blinked at Father Yang and asked, "Father, wait for Fugui to come back and move? Why now?"

  Chen's eyes were red when she heard of the separation. Now, looking at the furious Father Yang, she didn't say a word.

  Father Yang thought for a while and said, "Just now, that house is now occupied by Xiao An. You will change it when Xiao An comes back. You will also tidy up the empty house next door. Tomorrow, ask a mason to build the stove. Eldest, now I can only wrong you. Once you have enough money, you can move out to live in a big house."

  Father Yang is also a reasonable person, knowing that if they are not separated from the family, this  things will continue to be staged. It would be better to separate families now and live their own lives. It is expected that the old woman will not be so noisy in the future.

  "By the way, the two rooms allocated to you, when you have time, you can buy a lock and lock the room. You should also buy a lock , the second house. Humph, I didn't expect house thief to be hard to guard against."  The old man Yang glared at Niu.

  Niu was shocked when she heard Xiaotong say that he was going to divorce her. Now she was stared at by her father-in-law, and her tears fell steadily.

  "Why are you crying ? If it weren't for you, our family would be like this?" Yang Xiaotong's eyes were also a little red. This wife was chosen by himself at first, and he  have feelings. Now he is going to divorced her, he is also very sad.

  "Woo, Xianggong, I was wrong, I will never dare to do it again next time." Niu wiped her tears, and looked at her Xianggong tearfully, hoping that he could change his mind.

  While talking, Xiao An also came back. Seeing this formation, she hurriedly pulled Shen to ask what was going on, and Shen also informed them one by one. Xiao'an sighed, mother is truly confused, the leisure life is too stable, right? She have to make such a fuss . There is also Sansao, who is also an unstable lord. Now that she has learned a lesson, she will dare not dare next time.

  Xiaoan looked at Xu Cao and said, "Sister-in-law, let's change the two rooms."

  Xu Cao was still a little worried. Seeing Chen's and Niu's vicious eyes, she groaned in her heart and held the brocade Box and went back to the room to pack her things.

  Father Yang was very irritated by the incident and waved his hand and said, "It's all gone, the second child's hurry up to make the dinner, the eldest will eat with everyone before the stove is ready. Eat together for a few days."

  "Why!" Chen said angrily, "Now that we are going to be separated, why should she eat with us! Its not allowed."

  Xu Cao heard the voice, walked out, and laughed: "Dad, all right, I will go back buy a few stuff, this stove use together first, and  two days it should be done."

  "that's okay, young man  bend to old people."  The old man sighed as he spoke.

  Xu Cao then moved in and started to pack things up, Xiao An was also helping, "Sister-in-law, I know my mother did this wrong, and you should be angry."

  Xu Cao turned and smiled: "Xiao An, I'm not angry. "

     She may have been a little angry just now, but now that she is divided because of this, it is a blessing in disguise.

  There were not many things, and they were packed quickly, but there were still a few large boxes and two cabinets. With the help of Dapeng and Xiaotong, the things were quickly moved. Xu Cao also changed rooms with Xiao An, only to be considered relieved.