049

Chapter 49

Chen's face changed a little when he thought that because Ru'er couldn't give birth to a child, she would add another small child to Fugui. She looked up at Xu Cao and snorted coldly, "No matter what, I didn't see a big belly for a year after you marry,  you’re useless! I’ve never heard that having a baby later is good for your body, I think  You can’t give birth. No matter what, I’ll help Fugui to find a marriage. If you don’t agree, you have to agree to it!”

Seeing Chen like this, Xu Cao’s complexion became a bit cold. One point, it seems that this person is completely selling old.

Xu Cao sarcastically said: "Mother, I said you are not going to put your niece who couldn't have children and was divorced into our family's , right? You are not ashamed. And if I can't really have children, find a doctor. You can see it clearly, don't pour the dirty water that I can't give birth to me."

Chen's face became more ugly after Xu Cao said it.

Without waiting for mother Chen  to go crazy, Xu Cao sneered again: "Mother, you are really not afraid of the village people's jokes. If you force Chen Ru to be Fugui cocunbine, our family will not  stay in the village. Moreover, I am absolutely won’t allow Fugui to accept little cocunbine, so just rest your mind!”

Chen's  became angry, and suddenly sat up from the stool, pointing to Xu Cao and said angrily: “Why are you not letting me? Who do you think you are? The master of the house is Fugui I look at Ru'er for Fugui  . Why, are you afraid of being compared by Ruer?”

Chen said coldly and snorted twice. " What do you look like, you are looking down at Ru'er in my house. Huh, besides, It look  Fugui like Ru'er very much. Eldest daughter in law, I can tell you, this will be done as long as Fugui agrees,  What do you think you are?"

"What am I?" Xu Cao laughed, "Go and ask Fugui and you will know what I am. You see if Fugui likes your niece. Mother, you have to be a human being. As I know it, your disgusting niece shouldn’t be a treasure every day. And—" Xu Cao’s voice went cold when she said that, "You said Fugui like Ruer? Mother, you can eat things like crazy. Don’t talk nonsense! You’ve corrupted the reputation of Fugui. If fugui is angry and lose his temper, it will be your niece that is embarrassing!"

Seeing the adults seemed to quarrel, the two little guys on the kang's head stunned , and they both stopped talking. Brother Jun and Miao Miao, with their round eyes open, looked at Xu Cao for a while, and Chen's for a while. Miao Miao seemed to be a little afraid of mother Chen , so she shrank and dared not move.

Mother Chen was so angry that she pointed at Xu Cao and cursed: "You little bitch, what are you talking about!"

Chen was talking, but the door of the house was kicked open with a bang. Everyone turned their heads and looked over. It's Fugui standing outside with a black face.

Seeing Fugui's stern face, Chen was taken aback, "Eldest.....son, when did you come back?"

Fugui stepped in, came in front of Chen, and stared at Chen for a while. When he saw Chen's face turned pale, he said coldly, "If I don't come back, I don't know if my mother ran to my house to bully my wife."

Seeing Fugui come back, Xu Cao's face became milder. This Chen's is a special troublemaker, and she will be sent away by Fugui.

"I...I didn't," Chen eagerly argued, "Yes...Your wife is angry with me, so  mother is so unabashed. Fugui, isn't  mother who said you should marry a wife. , look at what your eife looks like. She openly contradicts her mother-in-law, and says that she is the master of the family. Isn't this not put you in her eyes? It's been a year since you got married, and now the belly is not big. Fugui, such a daughter-in-law is too bad. Otherwise, you divorced her, how about  mother looking for a good marriage for you? I asked you to marry her because..."