043

Chapter 43

 Miao Miao went out obediently, Xu Cao poured all the fried oil into the oil jar, and was busy washing and sautéing the cabbage in the corner, and there were a few pieces in it that were just fried out. Oil shuttle. Then spread out a few thin noodles, ready to eat rolls in the evening.

 There are still some green vegetables at home. Xu Cao only pinched the tenderest part, fried a few eggs, served with oily shuttle and pickled mustard mustard at home, and finally put these side dishes into thin white flour pancakes and rolled them up. . Fearing that Miaomiao was hungry, she first gave a Miaomiao to eat. Miaomiao said it was delicious and was satisfied with the food.

 Finally, half of the pork belly that she bought was braised, and the remaining half was marinated with coarse salt.

 At about Youshi, Fugui came back carrying a niuzi, followed by Sunspot.

 "Fugui, come back, hurry into the house and eat."

 Fugui threw the noodles on his shoulders into the yard, and smiled at Xu Cao, "Yes, my wife."

 Xu Cao smiled and saw that the rabbit in the yard were still Alive, pleasantly surprised: "Why the rabbit are still alive." It seemed that it had suffered a little injury on his leg.

 Fugui washed his hands and wiped the sweat from his forehead with a cloth towel before he smiled: "It's hot, and the prey is better alive. Tomorrow you will take this rabbit to the town to sell, and I will continue hunting. "  

        "Sure, then let's eat quickly."

       Fugui appetite is very good. He drank two bowls of big bone soup and ate a few rolls. He was not willing to eat the braised pork, so he always gave it to Xu Cao and Miao Miao. Xu Cao prefers to drink big bone soup, "You can  eat more Miao Miao and I can't eat much."

 Miao Miao ate a roll cake before dinner and was almost full, and drank a half bowl of big bone soup. After eating two pieces of braised pork, her chubby belly said she couldn't eat it anymore.

 After dinner, Xu Cao was busy watering a few grapes. This grape was directly inserted into the stem. Three of them survived. They were transplanted to the corner of the front yard by Xu Cao. She looked at the grape leaves that began to climb the vines. Xu Cao turned her head and rushed towards Fugui: "Fugui, we will build a grape rack in a few days, and we will have grapes to eat in the next two or three years."

 Xu Cao has a faint plan for the future life, but there are very few fruits in this place, and She have never seen the wild fruits she is familiar with in the mountains. Just get some fruit seeds or seedlings so that they can be planted vigorously in the village.

 Fugui washed the dishes and squatted beside Xu Cao to look at the good-growing grape seedlings, "Wife, what do you plant this thing? There are many in the mountains. If you want to eat it, I can just pick it for you."

 If the wild grapes in the mountains have just begun to bear fruit, they will have to wait until August to mature.

 "After planting this, we can take it to town and sell it..." Xu Cao said with a smile, "Yes, Fugui, if you see some wild fruit in the mountains in the future, can you help me pick some back." Maybe he can also encounter varieties that she is familiar with, and you can try to plant them when that time comes.

 "Sure." Fugui grinned.

 The two were talking, and the voices of Brother Jun and Shen's second sister in law rang outside the door, and Xu Cao hurriedly got up to welcome them in.

     As she was talking, a small head with a tiger's head came out of the gate, and at first glance, it was Feng Shitou from the village.  "Ah, why did you come here with Shitou? Come in and sit down." Since the last time the road was blocked by the heavy snow, the two families had been familiar with  and they often moved around.