013

Chapter 13

  Xu Cao touched the bracelet and jade pendant, starting with a smooth, delicate, and cold touch. She felt a little strange, what kind of person is Fugui mother? Why is there such a valuable thing? She was strange in her heart, so she asked.

  Fugui just said with a smirk that he didn't know.

  Seeing this, Xu Cao didn't ask any more, put all his remaining nine taels of silver into the brocade box, then locked the small lock on the brocade box, and then put the brocade box in the big wooden box and locked it. , This is a relief. After thinking about it, she looked back at Fugui and remembered that Fugui had married a wife before. Why didn't this thing be kept by that wife?

  "Fugui, why didn't you give this thing to Miao Miao's mother for safekeeping?"

  Fugui's grin slowly disappeared, and his brows frowned inadvertently. "What do you mention about her , she is not good, I naturally won't Leave the things left by  mother to her for safekeeping."

  "Not good?" Xu Cao was a little surprised. She always thought that Miao Miao's mother was a weak personality, and she ran away because she was no match for Chen's all-day insults. Is it possible?

  Fugui thought for a while, and felt that it was better to clarify the previous things with his wife, otherwise it would not be good for her to become sulky.

  "I can't marry a wife At the age of eighteen, Miao Miao's mother lived in our village. My mother thought that the woman who was picking up for nothing would not want money, so she took the initiative and took her as my wife  I...I I don’t like the look in her eyes.” Fugui said as if he sighed, “Later, thinking about it, since she married me, she would have a good time. Later, she became pregnant and gave birth to Miao Miao. She had a bad temper and didn’t treat Miao Miao. good. Mother  often scolded her, she took it out on Miao Miao body, her poor heart, then probably think I'm boring and stupid, not guarding her, so ran away. "

  mentioned the matter, she touches Fugui , he feel nothing to be ashamed of. Although he didn't like Miaomiao's mother, he was still good to her. It's just that she feels that he is not good, and it's too boring to live a life like this. If she doesn't like a man like him, she seeks her own happiness.

  Just run away, he doesn't like her anyway.

  Xu Cao was surprised, it turned out to be so. She had only seen Miao Miao's mother once from a distance, and she looked a little vague. She only remembered that the long one was good, but she hadn't noticed  others.

  Without waiting for Xu Cao to come back to his senses, Fu Gui had already hugged her sideways, grinning and smiling very happily. Xu Cao was startled and exclaimed a little.

  "wife, let's not talk about these unhappy things, we will rest earlier, and we will have to get up early to go to the mountains." After that, he got into the bed with Xu Cao in her arms.

  Xu Cao blushed, but fortunately, he just hugged her and went to the kang without doing anything.

  "wife, rest soon." Fugui hugged his wife and took a nap with satisfaction.

  Perceiving the stiff thing below her against her, Xu Cao only felt ashamed of her face.

  Fortunately, he just hugged her tightly against her and didn't do anything. Only then did Xu Cao gradually relax.

  After a while, she fell asleep groggy.

  In the morning of the first day, she drank the brown rice porridge, and gave Miao Miao to Shen to help her take it for a day. Then Xu Cao followed Fugui and took Heizi towards the mountain. Only two steps away, Xu Cao remembered the precious jade bracelet and jade pendant in the house, and turned around hurriedly, whispering a few words in the ear of Xiao Bai who was looking at the courtyard gate.