031

Chapter 31

 After the two went back, it was already a quarter of a hour, and it was getting dark in winter. Although only quarter of day, the sky outside was all dark . The two of them hurriedly went into the house and grilled for a charcoal fire, and then their energies eased. Xu Cao cooked rice porridge and heated the steamed buns in the morning.

  When the two went out, Miao Miao was placed with Shen's. Now the little guy saw her parents come back, wearing a thick cotton coat and staggering down the eaves into the kitchen like a bloated little bear. Seeing Xu Cao's  and Fugui, she grinned ,

  "Miao ... Niangniang, father." 

      Xu Cao replied, and pulled the little girl to the stove, and said with a smile : "Why don't Miao Miao play with  brother? Is it?"

  Miao Miao narrowed her mouth and frowned, "Brother is asleep." It seemed that she was  ashamed of the behavior of Brother, and he fell asleep playing with her.

  Xu Cao touched the cold hand of the little girl, and hurriedly took her little hand and stretched out towards the stove, "Miao Miao will play with Father for a while, okay?  mother is here to cook, and you can eat after cooking. "

  Miao Miao stood next to Fugui, and said happily: "Okay."

  Xu Cao fried a shredded radish again, and the pickled cabbage was almost ready, and the wild boar was stewed with the cabbage mixed with vermicelli. The wild boar has been eaten for a month, and now most of it is left, all hanging in the kitchen and locked up. Fortunately, it's cold, and it won't break.

  At this time, on the night of the New Year’s Eve, they don't have to kowtow as they did in  previous life, and now they rest early after eating. Xu Cao is already very satisfied with having such a good New Year's meal. I am afraid that many places will not be able to eat like today.

  Fugui held his wife, smelled the faint smell of her body, and let out a sigh of contentment. He touched and squeezed his wife again, and laughed happily. The wife has some meat on her body, and it seems that the wife has been raising well during this time. That's how it should be in women's homes, eat well, raise fat, and thin ones don't look good.

  Xu Cao blushed and whispered, "My husband, go to bed soon, stop making trouble."

  Fugui chuckled, and held Xu Cao's hands tightly, "Wife you feel so comfortable to touch."

Xu Cao blushed, turned around and twisted his waist, and whispered: "Go to bed quickly, and be careful to wake up Miao Miao."

  "Well, wife, let's sleep."  There was a big tent on Fugui lower body, and his heart was still a little depressed.

  "En." Xu Cao faced Fugui and generous chest and replied sullenly.

  Fugui held his wife. He doesn’t know if it was because of the hot kang fever. He just felt that his whole body was very hot. The erection root became more and more disobedient, and he frequently pressed his wife’s thighs, and he whispered: " Wife..."

  "What are you doing...?" Xu Cao was also very nervous. She could feel that hard object was ready to go, and she couldn't help but jump with fright. Fugui won't do anything to her at this time. Well, she wants to grow for a few more months.

  Fugui felt the breath squirting out of his wife's mouth, and there was another restlessness in his lower body, and he couldn't help it anymore. In the darkness, he gnawed his little mouth towards his wife. He licked his wife's small mouth first, and then he began to gnaw. Xu Cao hummed twice, her body was a little soft, and she didn't know whether she should refuse.