035

Chapter 35

  Xu Cao grinned and said: "Okay, mother, stop scolding, I don't want to hear you scolding her again."

  Mother Li snorted, "Why would I marry you to her eldest? Aren't your mother venting your anger? I have never seen such a shameless person. She doesn't  feel embarrassed and don’t give a good example as a mother-in-law, and  not afraid of retribution in the future."

       Although Mother Li is a bit greedy and stingy, she is in many ways,  open minded. If Xiaoshan married a wife in the future, she would not treat her daughter-in-law like  Chen's old woman. didn't  think that she treated her daughter-in-law like this, and she was not afraid that her daughter-in-law would treat her like this when she was old.

  "So are you. You have such an honest temper, but you and Fugui will soon move out to live, and will not live together in the future. There is nothing to be afraid of." Li sighed, "You will go out alone in the future. If she passes, you don’t have to be polite or anything if she is making trouble for you."

  Xu Cao nodded, "Mother, I know it."

  She sent mothy Li  home , Xu Cao went back to the Yang family, and the Chen mother did n’t know where to go. At home, only Xiao An looked at Miao Miao and Brother Jun, and the others were not there.

  Xiaoan saw Xu Cao and smiled: "Sister-in-law, are you back? I was really sorry just now, don't care about my mother, she is such a temperament."

  Miao Miao saw Xu Cao, smiled and rushed over. Xu Cao hugged Miao Miao and smiled at Xiaoan: "It's not a problem, right, the second sister in law have gone?"

  "They all went to work in the fields, and I watched Miao Miao and Junjun at home. "

  Xu Cao nodded, said a few words to Xiao An, and took Miao Miao to see Fugui where they went to build a house. Every day they gave 30 cents and everyone worked hard. Xu Cao gave them tea and drinks every day, but there was nothing else to do. She either watched the seedlings at home or went to the field to see the growth of the crops.

  Sometimes people in the village would stop to say a few words to Fugui when they passed by the place where they built their houses.

  "Fugui, I'm afraid it won't be possible to build this house without forty taels? You are really blessed to marry a wife and now you have built a big house. Tsk tsk, there will be nothing to worry about in the future. That's it."

  Fugui grinned, "Thank you for the compliment, uncle."

  "Hey, you are really capable, who praised you. Fugui, where did you get these forty taels of silver? You just married a wife, but you didn’t save So much money from hunting,  right?"

  Fugui thought for a while, and said, "The money I saved, and I borrowed some money."

  No matter what others asked, he always said that he saved a little money, and then borrowed a little money.

  The man saw that nothing came out of him, so he left.

  With a large number of people, work started quickly, and the house was built in only twenty days.

  The styles of the houses were built in accordance with Xu Cao’s requirements. The huts were also built in the backyard. The design of the huts was different from those in the village. The pits made were a bit like the squat toilets of the previous life. The pits were made of bricks. . There is a wooden bucket in the hut, which is filled with water, and it is ready to be flushed with water after the hut is finished. It can be brushed once a few days, so there is no peculiar smell. As for the dung pit, it was dug outside the courtyard wall, and a large wooden board was also covered on the top of the dung pit.