059

Chapter 59   

  Mother Chen  has also been more honest during this time. She knows the background of Fugui and will naturally not offend Fugui. But now Xu Cao has been married to the Yang family for two years. Even if she can't give Chen Ru to Fugui, she wants to give the girl from her natal family to Fugui. A few days ago, her mother came to see her, that is, the sister of Chen's relatives. Chen's aunt has a granddaughter. She is now 18 years old and has been trying to find a rich family. His eldest son is promising, so he started to use his brains.

  Looking at a table where people were eating happily, Chen looked at it and wanted to pick a time to speak. After all, the eldest daughter-in-law had the first error. If the eldest daughter-in-law hadn't got pregnant within a year, it wouldn’t matter, but now it’s been more than two years. , she's not pregnant yet, there must be something wrong with her body. If she say this, her family should all agree.

  "That's right, eldest." Chen coughed twice, looking at the drunk and happily said, "Mother, want to tell you something." She said and glanced at Xu Cao.

  Without waiting for Fugui to answer anything, father Yang on the side squeezed Chen's glance and snorted, "This is such a happy day, don't worry about it, so everyone should be relax, if it's not something important , just waiting for the eldest  after dinner."

  Chen  laughed twice, and had to accept it.

  After finally having dinner, mother Chen family hurriedly pulled Fugui out, "Boss, I want to discuss something with you, but actually  mother doesn't want to care about it, but your wife has been living for more than two years now. This is not yet pregnant. There are many gossiping people in the village. I looked at a girl in my natal family. She is eighteen years old and looks like a flower. Would you like to see it?"

  Fugui's face was ugly.

  Mother Chen continued: "Everyone, you have actually seen it, how have I treated your wife in the past six months? Every time I speak, it is a good talk. Now it is really wrong for her. Yes, I will look at you and put her off. Mother knows that this is not good for her, but there is nothing you can do, don’t you? It’s a big deal, let’s give her a few taels of silver? Are you okay?"

  Chen's thoughts were pretty good. When Xu Cao got married, there were only a few pieces of furniture and no dowry. Now if Fugui divorced her, giving her a few pennies more is not a good idea.  Mother Chen  consciously regarded all the emperor's rewards as belonging to the Yang family.

  "Mother, you have to know. Even if my wife can't give birth to children in this life, I won't abandon her. I already have Miaomiao. It doesn't matter if I have any more children. If you are talking about this Don't blame me for turning my face and being ruthless!"Fugui said, and left with a calm face.

  The angry Chen stomped straight on the spot, "Why are you so stupid? You don't even have a son. Who will give this big family business in the future? Mother is for the sake of , you white-eyed wolf!"

  Fugui ignored her, Chen's had to find Xu Cao, explain her intentions, and tell Xu Cao that if she is willing to leave, she will definitely give her enough money.

  Xu Cao snorted coldly, "Mother, your calculations is too sophisticated. Don't forget that this reward still has a hundred acres and the present emperor rewarded to Me? Do you know if it is given by the present emperor? I know that your Yang family wants to go to this thing, do you guess what the emperor Admiral will treat your Yang family this way? Or do you think that Fugui maiden is the wealthy family in the capital, but do you think it is the emperor stronger or Fugui maiden?"