045

Chapter 45

Hearing Li's doubts, Xu Cao was busy putting the last small jar of jam into the jar and putting it in a ventilated place outside to let it cool. Then he said: "Mother, don't worry, I made some last year, buy it. After ten taels of silver, let’s take these altars to the town for sale tomorrow.”

Li naturally wouldn’t object, and the two went to town the next day. Xu Cao touched the Ma’s family as soon as he heard it was. The man who gave the jam, the young man immediately invited Xu Cao and Li in, "Last year this little lady gave the jam to my lady, right? My lady never forgets this thing this year, and she was there a few days ago. Nagging, saying that drinking some of the jam-soaked water at this time is not comfortable."

Xu Cao said hurriedly: "I'm sorry your lady. Last year, I made only two altars of wild fruits and went to the mountains to pick them. It’s all gone. As

soon as the wild fruits are fully ripe this year, I immediately made them and delivered them to the young lady.” Soon, Xu Cao and Li followed the young man to a delicate courtyard. , And then two more delicate little maids took them into the courtyard. After the maids reported, then Miss Ma Jia came out.

Xu Cao first apologized, but Miss Ma Jia didn't blame it, she chuckled: "It's not a problem, I guess there should be no fruit, so I can't make this thing. By the way, how many have you brought here today? "

Taking out the three jars of jam in his arms, Xu Caocai said: "Miss, there are only three jars today. I can only continue to make them when I go to the mountains to pick wild fruits. Now the price is still the same as last year. "

Miss Ma's family nodded, "Of course, you can give as many as you have, and I will accept them all." The weather is cold, and it’s okay to put this thing in the spring next year. When the weather gets warmer, they will take care of it. The home also has its own ice cellar, so there is no fear that this thing will break.

Then Ms. Ma Jia asked someone to come over to Xu Cao for ten taels of silver. Xu Cao remembers that the two jars of jam last year, Miss Ma Jia gave a dozen silvers, but Xu Cao didn't care. After all, the extra was awarded to her by Miss Ma Jia, and she could make some jam in the future, which can make a lot of money. Money is out.

The two thanked Miss Ma's family and then the two little maids sent them out of the Ma's family.

Li has never recovered, she never thought that ten taels of silver would be so profitable. She and the head of the house are busy working in the field and working hard all year. It is not bad to be able to make a few hundred pennies. Who ever thought that she would be able to make a dozen silvers in just one day.

Li was too shocked and was silent all the way. When the two returned to the village, Xu Cao took out the money in his arms, and gave it to Li, "Mother, this money is yours." Take it."

Looking at the fifty taels of silver in Xu Cao's hand, Li hesitated, "Da Ya, I didn't do anything. You can divide my fifty taels of silver to be too much."

Xu Cao stuffed the silver into Li. In his arms, "Mother, just keep it. The honeycomb that my father gave me to get in the mountains is a good thing. Without this thing, the taste of jam would be much worse. Besides, you helped me so much. In the future, the jam will be made by the two of us together. Daddy will be responsible for going to the mountains to find a beehive, and we will share the money equally." Then

Li stopped evasive and collected the five taels of silver.

After Father Xu came back in the evening, Li told Father Xu about the jam, and Father Xu was also taken aback, "I can make ten taels of silver this day? You are even divided into 50 taels. This is too much, right."