015

Chapter 15

  Xu Cao knew the reason, so he didn't ask much. It's just that she was so uncomfortable being hugged by the burly body that was a little hot, she couldn't help twisting her body. The breath behind him immediately became low, and Xu Cao felt that the thing behind him became harder.

  "Wife... wife, don't move." Fugui voice was a little hoarse, as if trying to endure something.

  Although she has no experience, she understands these aspects, and hurriedly straightened her body, not daring to twist at will.

  It took a long time for Fugui behind him to stabilize, and she sighed secretly.

  When Xu Cao opened her eyes again, the sky was already bright, and Fugui beside him was long gone. Xu Cao turned her head, and saw at the Kang , Miaomiao looking at her with big bright eyes.

  The little guy woke up too.

  She hurriedly got up and put on her clothes. Seeing this, Miao Miao climbed up slowly, leaped at Xu Cao, pulled the clothes next to her and began to put it on . Xu Cao wanted to help her, but the little guy didn't allow it. She had to put on all the clothes by herself.

  Taking Miaomiao out of the door, it was sunny outside. Shen was cooking in the kitchen. She saw Xu Cao and beckoned to her. After Xu Cao walked in, Shen laughed and said, "Get up? Brother went out. The past few days may be sunny and he went out and left early in the morning. Did he tell you?"

  Xu Cao took Miaomiao and nodded, looked at the pancakes, and asked: "Did he bring something to eat when he go out?"

      "Naturally, he brought dry food for three days. It is estimated that the eldest brother will be back in three days." Shen smiled and stirred the rice porridge in the pot, "Sister-in-law. Don’t worry,  eldest brother will go deep in the mountains at this time of the year. If it's fast, it will take two days, if it's slow, you can get back in three or four days. He  have sunspots, don’t worry too much."

  Xu Cao nodded. Still a little worried.

  After breakfast, Mother Chen and Father Yang left the house. There were only three daughters-in-law and Xiao An left in the house. Xu Cao thought that the clothes had not been washed yesterday, and asked Shen on the side: "Second sister, do you want to go to the riverside to wash clothes together?"

  Shen shook her head and smiled: "I don't have much clothes to wash, so I won't go. I'm watching Miao Miao and Jun Jun at home. You go soon."

  "Sure, then I'm going." Xu Cao held the tub. She walked out of the courtyard. Behind her, she suddenly hear of Niu's voice, "Hey, sister-in-law, wait."

  Xu Cao looked back, but Niu was waving at her. Xu Cao was puzzled, "Third sisters in law, what's the matter?"

  Niu Shi smiled, took out a pile of clothes from the house, and said to Xu Cao: "Sister-in-law, I am a little uncomfortable. You can wash these clothes for me by the way."

  Xu Cao, "..."

  Shen also  Silently glanced at the Niu , and secretly said that this woman was too lazy, and she actually awakened her sister-in-law. "Third sister in law, these rules are all set by  father and mother. You don’t need to cook. Now you even ask your sister-in-law to wash your clothes? Don’t go too far."

  Niu gave Shen a look, " What's too much? I begged sister-in-law, but I didn’t want you to wash it. What did you say I did?"

  Xu Cao was a little speechless. She didn’t know how  Niu’s brain grew. How could it be so magical. She didn’t usually  get close to her, why did she think she would wash her clothes?

  "The third sister in law, you have hands and feet, and  Everyone is the daughter-in-law of the Yang family. Just like the second sister in law said, the housework is regulated. You don’t need to cook. You help your husband wash his clothes. The third brother is running around for you."

  Hearing Xu Cao's words, Niu couldn't help but black face, "I didn't see you go to wash the clothes, just wash them casually, That's not it."

  Xu Cao smiled and handed the tub in front of Niu, and said: "Then I won't go to wash the clothes. Please help me wash the clothes when you wash the clothes. ? "

  " Well, do not wash do not wash ... "Niu angrily turned away holding a pile of dirty clothes back to the room.

  Xu Cao and Shen looked at each other helplessly, and then Xu Cao took the tub to the lake.

  There are quite a few girls, wives and aunts who wash clothes early in the morning. By coincidence, Wang Qiao'er was also there, and when she saw Xu Cao coming over, she waved at her hurriedly, "Cao'er, here."

  Xu Cao squatted down next to Qiao'er, took out her clothes, and started beating with a club.

  Qiao'er looked at the ruddy Xu Cao, and whispered in her ear: "Cao'er, did your man go hunting in the mountains? My father said he saw him in the morning and said if your man is Hunt a big game and go back, hoping to sell us a bit."

  Xu Cao smiled and said, " he went there this morning, but I just don’t know when he will return. When he comes back, I will tell him if he gets the hunt. "

  Wang Qiao'er nodded happily, " Yes, Cao'er is the best. By the way, Cao'er, your three Sisters in law can get along well? I heard that her family background is not bad, and her uncle seems to be The shopkeeper in town.  The shop belongs to the Yang family. I guess your mother-in-law must not dare to bully her."

  Xu Cao knows, it’s no wonder that third sister in law always look like a daughter at home and don’t do any work. Even Chen did not dare to reprimand her, it turned out that this was the case. It's just that the poor third brother married her back.

  Next theres an aunt also listen to see , looked Xu Cao, smiled and said: "Cao girl, your 3 younger siblings, I have seen two people get along very well, right next to my house daughter? Your sister Approaching her, I heard Mao Niu'er say that your Third sisters in law always speak ill of your two daughters-in-law of the Yang family in front of her."

  Xu Cao doesn't like to chew her tongue in front of others, and only said: "Aunt Chen,  It’s not clear that you can get along with  third sister in law at home on weekdays.”

  The aunt Chen smiled and said, “ Aunt Chen watch you grew up, knowing that you have a kind heart and don’t like to chew your tongue, but sometimes you  Don’t be too soft-hearted, it’s not good for people to be bullied. Although your Third sister in law say that the conditions at home are good, they are just a peasant family, a young lady’s body, but a maid’s fate.”

  As she said, several aunts and girls around laughed.. Niu is always arrogant and proud, and she doesn't like the girls in Zhanghe Village. What she sees is that the conditions at home are pretty good, and they are as arrogant and unpopular as her.

  girls and aunts were talking and laughing while washing their clothes. Soon a group of young daughters-in-law’s chat topics became the family’s topic. Xu Cao sometimes echoed all kinds of trivial matters.

  Soon, the clothes were almost washed, and Qiao'er was also washed, and the two went home.

  Once back, Xu Cao saw something was wrong in the house. Niu was sitting listlessly in the yard. Xu Cao entered the door, but she had no reaction at all.