024

Chapter 24

  Fugui shook his head, and said: "Lizheng said that there are so many fields in the village, and now there are no people who want to relocate. Maybe there will be no one who wants to sell fields in the past two years."

  Xu Cao is anticipated such a result, and it is no surprise, nodded her head, "that will not matter, if it does not work, we will buy a twelve acres of land reclamation , is a little hard."

  this land is wasteland, It's trouble. Zhanghe Village is surrounded by mountains. If you want to open up wasteland, you can only open up wasteland on the side of the mountain. You have to choose a good location. It's best to be near a water source. This way, irrigation and other things will be more convenient in the future. You can only open up wasteland on the mountain. The paddy field is somewhat impossible when it comes to two acres of land. When the paddy field is irrigated, a large amount of water is needed. Generally, water is released. If two acres of paddy field are opened up on the hill, the water can only be carried. So the paddy field, they couldn't think about it for the time being, and plan to open one or two acres of land first.

  Xu Cao said this to Fugui, and Fugui nodded in agreement, "That's it, tomorrow we'll look for it to see where the location is suitable, then it will be done with Lizheng, and this land that has been reclaimed from wasteland will be much cheaper."

On the second day, Xu Cao asked Xiaobai and Heizi to help look at the bacon in the house, and the two went to Lizheng.

  The li in the village is equivalent to the position of the village chief, and the li in Zhanghe village is an old man in his sixties, Cao Yanli. A very fair old man, every time there is a dispute in the village, the old man will resolve it fairly.

  The old man has a son and a daughter, and they are all married.

  The elderly family is good, but his son Cao Guangde is not so easy to get along with. Fortunately, Li is taking care of him on weekdays, and he has not done anything that makes people resentful.

  They came to Cao, it was sitting in the sun yard , push lightly on the outside of firewood, he saw Fugui and Xu Cao and smiles: "Fugui, do you really want a good two acres of wasteland land to buy"

   To open up wasteland on the hill, we must first cut down all the trees and uproot the stumps. This is a big project.

  Fugui smiled and said, "I have thought it over. My wife and I are going to open up two acres of land. Lizheng, how much money does it cost?"

  Cao Yanli smiled, and pulled a small Wuzi from the side to sit down and pointed again. Pointing to the two small Wuzi next to him, he said: "Sit down, I'll tell you." Fugui hurriedly sat down with Xu Cao, and Cao Yanli said, "You have to think about it, so I won't say much. You can pay four taels of silver for this wasteland reclamation. It is mainly for the government, and you have completed the land deed, and then you go to the government to cover the silver. The two mu of land is yours, but the cost of this wasteland reclamation is very large. are the two of you, then I do not know what year to open , You certainly need to hiring. you can all think it over? "

  Xu Cao count, thirteen ounces of silver be enough, 2 silver per acre The land is not expensive. The slightly better farmland in the village has already reached ten taels of silver per mu, and it takes about six or seven taels for a little bit.

  fugui also thought it was OK, so it was settled. The two paid the money and talked to Lizheng about the land they were fancy. Finally, Lizheng got the title deed and official documents out, and then went to the government to stamp it. On the second day, Xu Cao Fugui and Li Zheng went to the town's official mansion. Fu Gui accompanied Li Zheng to the official mansion to get a seal. Xu Cao was busy buying pots and pans.