033

Chapter 33

  The business in Lefeng Restaurant is pretty good. It's only a few moments now, and there are already some diners sitting in it. The guy saw Xu Cao and hurriedly came up with a smile, "Is the little lady here to eat? Come here, please."

  Xu Cao waved her hand and said with a smile: "I'm not here to eat, I'm here to talk to your shopkeeper."

  The man was stunned, "The one who is looking for our shopkeeper? Little Lady wait, I'm going to call the shopkeeper." As he said, he ran to the back.

  Soon, the guy came out with a middle-aged man who was about forty years old. The middle-aged man had a shrewd look with a horoscope and a mustache. When he looked at people, his eyes were clear, and when the shopkeeper saw Xu Cao, he smiled and said, "I don't know what the little lady is looking for?"

  "The shopkeeper, I have some food here and I want to sell it for you. Would you like to see it?" Xu Cao didn't panic. If you really can’t sell it, you can take it back and eat it yourself, it’s not a precious thing anyway.

  The shopkeeper became a little impatient, and waved his hand: "What can we need at Lefeng Restaurant? Do we still need yours little lady stuff to eat?"

  Xu Cao didn't panic, and smiled: "The shopkeeper, you really Don't take a look at it ?" 

     Seeing her smiling so full-fledged, the shopkeeper was a little puzzled, could it be that this little lady really has any good food? After hesitating, the shopkeeper said: "If this is the case, please take a look at the little lady stuff."

  Xu Cao lifted the white gauze covered on the basket to reveal the sausage inside. The sausage looked dark, the shopkeeper frowned, "What's this?"

        Xu Cao smiled: "The shopkeeper, don't look at it dark and ugly, but it's delicious, and it's a snack for drink . Or you can cut some to taste it. ? This thing is already cooked, but it will taste even better when it is steamed."

  The shopkeeper hesitated, but he nodded. Xu Cao followed the shopkeeper into the kitchen and fished out four pieces of sausage. The sausage is spicy and spiced. Xu Cao cuts out a small dish of each flavor and delivers it. In front of the shopkeeper, she smiled and said: “The shopkeeper’s this is has four  different taste. Two of them are spicy and the other two are not spicy. You can taste it. Of course, there are many ways to eat this thing. Go straight to it. It is steamed in the pot, the other is to eat with the vinegar sauce, and the other is to stir-fry with other dishes. The taste is very good."

  The shopkeeper stretched out his chopsticks to grab a piece and put it in the mouth. After that, he shook his head calmly and said: "Little lady, although this thing tastes good, we really don’t lack this food in our restaurant, but it’s not easy when look at you. I will buy your recipe for a couple of silver. How about this ?."

  Xu Cao laughed, and swiftly poured all the remaining sausage from the plate back into the basket, and said: "Since the shopkeeper has no sincerity in doing business, then we don't have to say anything. It’s not just Lefeng’s restaurant in town. I believe the Wange restaurant not far away should be interested in this.”

  When the shopkeeper heard it, he was anxious. The Wange restaurant is a deadly opponent with them, and you can’t let this be Captured by them. "Don't worry, little lady, let's have something to discuss, right? If the little lady is not satisfied with the price, let's discuss it."

  Xu Cao paused, turned her head and smiled: "The shopkeeper just now didn't want it. The sincerity of discussing well, since the shopkeeper wants to discuss it, please show me some sincerity. I really want to sell this recipe. I don’t know how much money the shopkeeper can give?"