022

Chapter 22

  Fugui hurriedly shook his head, "Uncle Zhao, this is not possible, now I am not on credit. You owed me money last year and the year before, but now I can’t receive credit anymore."

      He is not stupid, the hunted prey in the past. People in the village bought from him, and he always closed one eye. Some people like to take advantage of the small bargain, and they don't give money on credit when they buy it. One credit is one or two years, and he doesn't care about it. Now that he has married a wife, he can't live like this anymore. He still has to save money to raise a wife.

  Then Uncle Zhao blushed and said in a shame: "Isn't there no money, or you cut me five pounds of pork, and I will pay back the money I owed you in the first two years during the Chinese New Year?"

  Fugui shook his head and he's Not really stupid. It's just because people in the village thought he was stupid and stunned because he opened one eye and closed one eye before, and his mother always scolded him and said he was a prodigal. At that time, he had been with Xiao Miaomiao, and some money was enough. He never cared about it, but it was different now.

  Now that he refuses to take credit, there are fewer villagers buying wild boar, and  talking about it.

  "Fugui, you just marry a wife? The villagers won't be able to take two catties of meat on credit to you?"

  "No, cut us two catties, how about paying you back together during the Chinese New Year?"

  Everyone thought he was dumbfounded, thinking that he was like Xu Cao's pillow wind, seeing Xu Cao's eyes changed.

  Fugui waved, "No, no, I will support my family in the future, I am not really stupid, I really believe that you will pay back the money at the New Year? Account."

  Chen's anger was on the sidelines . Why didn't you be smarter in the early days, and you have to wait until now? she doesn’t know how much money she lost in the past few years. It’s really abhorrent!

  Seeing this, Xu Cao walked up hurriedly, stood beside Fugui and smiled: "This pork is already a few cents cheaper than the town. It's almost snowing now. The pig's head in the town must have gone up in price. Sell ​​it to you so cheaply, but you still take advantage of him? I don’t care about the previous credit. Now he married me, we are husband and wife. In the future, we will live together and raise children. All these need money, I am fair. It’s not really stupid. In the past, he took Miao Miao by himself, and didn’t have a housekeeper. He just opened one eye when you bought the prey. Now it’s really different. Also, please remember, uncles and aunts. His name is Yang Fugui, or Yang Chenan. He is not called Yang Fool, nor Yang Lengzi."

  The people around him were all dumbfounded , but they also understood that Xu Cao was not false. Fugui just didn’t want to follow suit in the past. They don't care about it. Now that people have become relatives to support their families, they can't always take advantage of others. And this little lady doesn't look like a bully, so don't take advantage of others in the future.

  Fugui heard this, and stood aside    grinning.

  "Foo.. cough cough, Fugui, give me two catties of pork, we can't afford to buy more, smoke it, and save it for the New Year."

  Although the villagers are poor, the New Year is almost coming, anyway. You should also squeeze out a few coins to buy some meat for the New Year. It caught the plague this spring. It had no impact on people, but it had a great impact on poultry. The poultry in the village and the next few villages were almost dead. Otherwise, in their remote place, the price of meat would not be so expensive. Last year, the lean pork in the town only cost eleven or twelve cents a catty, and the fatter pork only cost 14 cents. This year it is quite expensive for several cents.