027

Chapter 27

  Yang Xiaotong gritted his teeth and knocked on Xu Cao's room. He stood at the door and was too embarrassed to enter.

  Although Xu Cao didn't want to pay attention to the Niu in her heart, Xiaotong was fugt younger brother anyway, and Fugui brothers and sisters were not bad. Xu Cao could not refuse to give it to them.

  Hearing the retching of his wife behind him, Yang Xiaotong said, "Sister-in-law, Meizi wants to eat the sausage you made. She vomits and can't eat anything. With The sausage you make, she can eats some rice and buns every day. , sister, I want  to buy some sausage. "

  Xu Cao embarrassed to ask his money, go next door to the kitchen to get a sausage in half and handed Xiaotong, smiled and said:." take it for  Third sister in law to eat "

  Xiaotong  hurriedly took out a hundred pennies from his arms and handed it to Xu Cao, "Sister-in-law, this is expensive, I can buy from you. We are also separated from each other. Originally, my mother didn’t give you anything. The second brother is also pitiful. Now you and your eldest brother have to buy everything , you have to accept the money."

  Two sausage, how embarrassed Xu Cao to accept this hundred yuan, and hurriedly declined. "The third brother, it's just two sausage. Why don't you need to give any money." This thing is not an expensive meal, but it takes a little effort to make it.

  Yang Xiaotong originally felt that he would not go in the past, his wife did so many extraordinary things, and now he still wants to eat the sausage made by his sister-in-law, how embarrassed he took it for nothing, the two of them pushed for a long time, until Shen said: "Sister-in-law , You don't want to embarrassed the third brother, so let's accept it."

  Xu Cao only received a hundred yuan, and Yang Xiaotong returned with two sausage.

  Standing under the eaves, Niu's complexion was a bit ugly. Staring at the two small sausage in the hands of Xiaotong, her distressed intestines were about to knot. If She had known that Xiaotong was going to give money. She would not eat it. That would be a hundred cents. After hesitating, she wanted to talk to Xiaotong, she remembered the firm expression that Xiaotong said the other day that he was going to stop her, and then retreated. That's it, that's all, a hundred cents should be a lesson, and it's fine next time if you don't eat it.

  In the room, Shen and Xu Cao looked at each other and smiled, and Shen said in a low voice, "I'm afraid that Third sister in law will not dare to eat sausage in the future."

  Xu Cao also laughed, "I'm afraid she's so distressed again."

    The two chatted, and Shen suddenly remembered something, and said: "Sister-in-law, Dad said to separate the family, you can go to Lizheng there. Go and set up a proof? Except for the two rooms, my mother will definitely not give you anything, but this is good, so that my mother will not chew her tongue out in the future."

  Xu Cao nodded, "Not yet, ready. Wait for Fugui to come back and go there. Actually, it would be nice to be divided into two rooms." She had never counted on her family’s fields. Two acres of land were for Chen’s dowry, and several acres were for Chen’s mother. After working hard with father Yang all her life, she didn't
 think about dividing these fields. Even if father had this thought,  Chen mother would definitely not agree. Then,  Chen mother would have an excuse to not divide the family, regardless of the family, Anyway, she and Fugui, they will grow up all their own lives. She and Fugui can work hard slowly. Now they have also opened up two acres of land, and they don't care about whether they are divided the fields.

  Shen said again: "No, just go and make a statement just in case." Shen still envied Xu Cao, the elder brother loves her, and the mother dare not bully her blatantly, otherwise the elder brother will lose her temper. The eldest brother is straight-tempered, and  mother is a little afraid of him. Now that he is divided into families, he can go out and build two houses with the money in the future. She is in trouble. The husband is the eldest son of his mother. If he proposes to separate the family, the villagers will definitely gossiping about them.