𝘵𝘸𝘰

"There are seven guys and, they're missing their last soulmate. Then there's one of you, and you're missing seven soulmates!"

Haru's words kept replaying like a broken record in your head. What if he was right? You were missing seven soulmates, and all of them happened to be male. And they were seven males missing one soulmate. You didn't know the gender, but there was still a 50/50 chance it could be a female.

"Hey, can I sit here today?" you snapped out of your thoughts and looked to see a dark-haired man. He was wearing an oversized black tee with his hair tied into a small man bun, well ponytail to be exact. His right arm, covered with tattoos, and he had multiple piercings on his ears. He had an eyebrow piercing as well.

You nodded your head, and he flashed you a smile. "Thanks, I'm Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook," he introduced himself, and you smiled. "I'm y/n, Choi y/n. Nice to meet you," you said, stretching out your hand for him to shake. He took your hand in his, and the two of you froze.

It felt like there was an electrical shock and the two of you let go of each other's hands.

"What was that?" you asked, beginning to feel your wrist itch. "I'm sorry, I don't know what that was," Jungkook apologised, staring at his hand.

"It's okay," you whispered and gently pulled down your sleeve to examine your itching wrist. One of the initials were red. You stared at the initial.

JJK

.

"Mom, I have a question to ask," you asked your mother. You stared at your now covered wrist. The itching had stopped, but you were curious to know why it itched in the first place. "Ask away, sweetie," she responded through the phone.

"One of the initials on my wrist was red and itchy. It only began to itch after I shook hands with someone in my major," you explained, and she gasped.

"Did he say anything to you?" she asked, and you shook your head even though she couldn't see you. "No, our professor walked in before we could talk further," you explained, and she hummed in acknowledgement.

"How about after?" "No, he looked like he wanted to say something, but he rushed out of the lecture room," you responded, and your mom let out a squeal.

"At your big age, you're squealing?" you ask, and she stopped. "y/n, my dear. What's his name?" She asked, causing you to frown. Why would she want to know that?

"Uh, I think it was Jeon Jungkook. Why?" you ask, and she giggles. "Which initial was itching?" she asked, and you pulled down your sleeve. "JJK," you responded. "y/n, are you really not putting two and two together yet?" she asks, causing your frown to deepen. "What are you on about?"

"Think, baby. Think about everything you just told me," she said, and you did. You went over everything you'd just told her.

"Oh shit," you say, as your eyes widen. "I met one of my soulmates."

.

"YOU MET OUR LAST SOULMATE?" Jimin screeched, causing Jungkook to cover his ears.

"What about our last soulmate?" Jin asked, walking into the living room with Namjoon and Hoseok following behind him. "Jungkook says he met our last soulmate," Yoongi says, getting up from the sofa, surprising Jungkook.

"Please tell me you're not joking," Taehyung said, and Jungkook let out a sigh. "Why would I ever joke about something like this?" he mumbled. "I'm not joking, Tae. I swear she's our last mate."

"And how do you know that?" Jin asked, taking a seat next to Jungkook. "You know that electrical shock you get when your body makes contact with your soulmates? I got it when we shook hands. I know she felt it because after, that she kept checking her wrist. It seemed like she was trying to hide the initial, or should I say initials because there was clearly more than one."

"I wanted to ask her if she had found her soulmate yet, you know, just to be sure, but then I got a proper look at her wrist since her sleeved rolled up. It had seven initials, all black." Jungkook explained as his soulmates listened carefully.

"And then what did you do?" Namjoon asked. "I ran out of the lecture hall," he said, and their jaws dropped. "Why would you do that?" Hoseok exclaimed. "Yea, what if she thinks you're not going to accept her because of that?" Jimin asked.

"She didn't seem to know what the itching on her wrist meant, or why there was a spark between us. I didn't want to be the one to explain to her. Like, what was I going to say? 'Hey, I think you're my soulmate. My wrist has been itching since we shook hands and felt that spark. Yours is too, right? You've been checking it so often.' Come on, hyung," he whined.

"You could've said exactly that!" Taehyung and said, and Jungkook frowned. "With what confidence? Do you think I'd be brave or bold enough to tell her that?" He asked, raising a brow.

"I mean yea, kind of," Yoongi said, and Jungkook huffed. "The fact that she was our soulmate made me shyer. Such a beautiful girl was our last soulmate. I couldn't talk to her when that's all I thought about," He whispered. Jin smiled, wrapping his arms around Jungkook and placing a kiss on the side of his head.

"It's okay, Jungkook. I'm just happy you were able to find her," he said, and Jungkook melted into his arms. "Me too, hyung," he whispered.

"By the way, what's her name?" Namjoon asked.

"y/n, Choi y/n."

—————————————————

a/n: whoop whoop ! progress 

word count - 956