𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

"And...?" Jin asked as he watched his soulmates try his dessert. "What do you think?"

"It's good!" Taehyung smiled. "Like, really good!"

"Taehyung's right. This isn't too sweet or not sweet enough. It's just right! I really like it," you told him. "I wish you had made more, though."

"I wasn't sure if they were going to be enjoyable, so I just made eight..." Jin muttered. "I'll make a little more than eight for the next dishes."

"So this is one of the options you're hoping to submit?" Namjoon asked, and his boyfriend nodded. "How about we go to the Golden Bakery this weekend and order some of their desserts? That way, you can get an idea of what to make."

"Get an idea of what to make?" Jin asked.

"Yeah! If you know what kind of desserts they have, you can work around it and make something completely different. Well, not completely different, but different!" You told him. "I think the bakery is looking for something new. That's why they're doing this."

"I guess you're right," Jin sighed.

"Don't stress yourself too much, hyung. You've got this!" Jungkook said, giving his boyfriend a thumbs up. "Yeah!" Namjoon smiled.

"Anyway, everybody go and get changed into something comfortable," Taehyung suddenly said. "Why?" Jimin asked. "And aren't we already dressed in something comfortable?"

"If you think leather pants are comfortable enough to sit on the couch for two plus hours, okay," Taehyung said. "We're going to have to watch dramas!"

"You're actually serious about that?" Yoongi sighed. "You thought I was joking? Why else would we have bought snacks."

"I thought you just wanted to fill the pantry and stuff. Not actually sit and watch stupid romance dramas."

"Oh well. We're watching dramas, my love. All eight of us," Taehyung giggled.

"Since I'm already in something comfortable, I'll prepare the snacks while the rest of you get changed," you said. "I need to clean this stuff up first. I can help you with the snacks as I go," Jin told you.

"Alright. It's going to be nice to chill with each other," Jimin smiled. "All eight of us... cuddle up together to watch cheesy romance dramas."

"Yeah... how nice," Yoongi groaned as he walked to his room, causing the rest of you to laugh. "We all know you love it, Yoongs!" You exclaimed. "Drop the act!"

"What act!?" He exclaimed before a door could be heard shutting.

"We all know he's got the biggest smile on his face right now," Jin chuckled. "Now, the rest of you leave. Your presence is no longer needed."

"Jeez. I knew Jin letting us be in the kitchen would be short-lived," Jungkook said, playfully rolling his eyes.

"I don't mind, Hobi, Yoongi and y/n being in here because they don't turn it upside down. The rest of you, on the other hand..."

"It was one time-"

"You said that the previous ten times. This time I'm not going to easily let you back again. Now go and get changed or whatever," Jin said, giving your soulmates a smile and shooing them away.

"y/n. Are you going to let Jin do this to us?" Taehyung asked, and your eyes widened. "Why are you bringing me into this? He mentioned me, but that doesn't mean I'm supposed to be involved," you said, raising your hands in defense.

"We'll remember this, baby," Namjoon joked, pointing his finger at you. "Yeah, yeah, now leave. I need to clean, and you guys aren't being helpful," Jin sighed.