𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

"So you called him by his nickname because you wanted some chic to know he was yours? " Haru asked, and you nodded.

It was late, and the two of you were currently in the studio, ranting to him about the events that took place today.

"And then somehow, you managed to tell him you loved him?" You nodded again.

"What are you going to do? Did you mean it?"

"Of course, I meant it, Haru! I realised I loved all the boys the day Jin and I pranked them, and then we had our spa kind of thing after. I didn't expect myself to tell Jimin in that way. I wanted to make it special."

"What're you going to do, though? I mean, you've already said it..."

You didn't know the answer to his question. You walked away before you could even hear Jimin's response, and it's not like you could go back in time and take back what you said.

"I- I don't know..."

"Why don't you stay over at boys tonight? I don't know how the sleeping arrangements work but you should try to spend the night with Jimin. You two can cuddle or shit, and then you can tell him you love him again."

.

You stood anxiously outside of your boyfriends' apartment, contemplating whether you must go ahead and knock or just walk away and go home. You didn't tell anyone you'd be coming over.

But it's not like they wouldn't let you in just because you came unannounced, right?

You let out a sigh before knocking on the door.

It didn't take long for one of the boys to answer, as you heard the sound of the pin being entered before the door was opened.

"Who is it- oh, y/n?" Hoseok asked, and you nodded before giving him a small smile. "Hey..."

"Hi, come in. We just finished having dinner, we would've saved some for you, but we didn't know you were coming."

You shook your head as you walked in. "No, it's okay. I just had dinner with Haru. I hope you don't mind me coming unannounced."

"No, it's okay. You can come any time, and one of us would gladly let you in. Not only are you our soulmate, but you're our girlfriend too," Hoseok said, giving you a smile.

"Who is it, baby- oh, hey, y/n," Namjoon greeted, and you flashed him a smile. "Hey. Sorry for coming unannounced." "You don't have to apologise. You can anytime, well... maybe not exactly anytime, but you get what I mean," he said, scratching his nape, causing you to giggle.

"Since we just finished having dinner, a few of the guys have disappeared to their rooms. Do you want me to tell them you're here?" Hoseok asked, and you shook your head.

"No, it's okay. Who's in the room right now?" You asked as you hung your backpack.

"Taehyung's are in his and Kook's room, Jimin's in his, and Yoongi also disappeared to his room. Jin, Namjoon, Taehyung and I are watching a movie," he explained, and Namjoon hummed in response.

"Would you like to join us?"

You wanted to, but you wouldn't forget the main reason you decided to come here first.

"I'm actually feeling a little tired, but I'll see after I've changed into something more comfortable," you said, looking down at your attire.

"Did you bring something to change into?" You shook your head. "Nope, I'm coming from campus. I was working on my sculpture and finishing a painting. I'll ask Jimin for something to wear."

"Alright. But you know... you don't always have to wear Jimin's..." Hoseok said, causing you to smile. "I'd ask for one of yours, but I don't have any tights or shorts to wear underneath, and I doubt any of yours would fit me."

"Are you two coming back or what?!" You heard Jin exclaim, and you couldn't help but let out a laugh.

"You guys go ahead and finish your movie," you told them. "Yeah. I'll save a bit of popcorn just in case you end up joining us!" Hoseok said before skipping to the living room.

"I doubt you'll come back, so I'm just going to say goodnight here," Namjoon walked up to you and pulled you into his embrace.

"Goodnight, y/n," he whispered before placing a kiss on your cheeks.

"Goodnight, Namjoon."

.

"Here goes, nothing," you muttered before knocking on Jimin's door.

Jimin abruptly sat and put his phone down with a confused expression on his face. "There's no way the boys suddenly learnt how to knock, so who the fuck is that?" He muttered before getting off his bed and making his way to the door.

"Jimin?" Your voice asked, causing him to freeze just before he placed his hand on the door handle.

'Oh, it's y/n. HOLY SHIT, IT'S Y/N!'

Jimin quickly picked up the t-shirt he had taken off earlier and put it on. Even though there was no mirror for him to check his hair, he tried fixing it anyway.

"y/n?" He asked as he opened the door.

You looked up from the ground and nodded. "I didn't know you were coming. Uh, come in," Jimin said, stepping aside. "Yeah, I came unannounced."

"I'm guessing you need something to wear? Are you going to join the ones watching a movie? Oh, you can sit down, by the way," he said, and you mentally cursed at yourself for being awkward.

"I was actually hoping to chill in here with you..." you said before nervously biting your bottom lip.

Jimin looked back at you with wide eyes. "Chill in here with me?" He asked, and you nodded. "If you don't want to, it's okay. I can always go to the guest room, or just-"

"No, no, I want to. We haven't had some one on one time in a minute. And even though we did see each other earlier, my project partner was there," he told you before throwing a shirt and shorts at you.

"Make sure you quickly get dressed because I won't hesitate to turn around if I think you're taking too long. And whether you're done or not doesn't matter to me," Jimin winked at you before turning around.

.

"Hm, that you want to know more about me, I suddenly don't know what to tell you," Jimin said.

The two of you were now lying on his bed, staring at the ceiling. You realised that you didn't know as much about Jimin as you wanted to, so you asked him to tell you about himself.

"I mean, you already know my favourite food, my favourite colours, what I like to do in my free time and all that other stuff. What more do you wanna know?"

"I don't know. I just feel like I don't know enough," you told Jimin, causing him to smile.

"Come here," he told you, opening his arms. You rolled into his embrace and rested your head on his chest. "We have so much to do all that, y/n. I'm sure we'll know each other inside and out in no time."

"Jimin..." you whispered, and he hummed in response as he stroked your hair.

"I love you," you said, lifting your head to look up at him. Jimin smiled before leaning in to give you a quick peck on your lips.

"I love you too, y/n. I love you so much."