𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

a/n: (author note in the beginning of the chapter, weird.) i'll answer your q & a questions in the next couple of chapters :)

.

"There, all done. Since you can kind of move your ankle, it's not broken. You probably just sprained it," Namjoon said, placing the ice pack on his boyfriend's ankle. "You're so lucky I somewhat learnt first aid."

"Now that you're all patched up, could you please tell us how the fuck this happened?" Yoongi asked, looking at Taehyung's bruised elbows, and sprained ankle.

"Well, um, you see..."

.

Taehyung's eyes fluttered open.

"What time is it? He mumbled before abruptly sitting up and rubbing his eyes. He slightly opened them and lazily reached for his phone to check the time.

His eyes widened as he looked at the time. "Fuck, my class is in an hour." Taehyung quickly got out of bed and rushed to the nearest bathroom.

Hearing the sound of the shower running, he let out a sigh of relief.

'Thank God, and I don't have to wait for the water to get warm,' he thought to himself before opening the door and getting in.

'Why's it so streamy in here?'

He began to strip himself of his pyjamas before gently opening the shower curtain and hopping in. His eyes closed and he winced as he felt a couple of the water droplets hit his skin.

"Why's the water so hot?" He asked. The question was directed to whoever was in the shower.

"What the fuck!?"

The sudden shriek caused Taehyung's eyes to shoot open.

"y-y/n?" he asked. His eyes widened even more when they landed on your soapy chest.

Your eyes followed his, and you gasped, quickly bringing a hand to cover your chest before moving the other to prevent his eyes from seeing your private area.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry!" He apologised, tightly closing his eyes. "I thought you were one of the boys. Oh my-" Taehyung tried turning around, so he could open his eyes, but he somehow slipped in the process.

You quickly reached for his arm, using all your strength to prevent him from falling.

He gripped your hand and pulled himself up before tightly wrapping his around you, afraid he'd fall and actually hurt himself.

"Uh, Taehyung, could you please let go of me? We're um... we're still um naked, and uhh, I can feel your dick against my abdomen."

"Oh my God! I'm so so-" *slip* "Ow..."

Taehyung slipped yet again as he tried to get away from you. Unfortunately, this time, you couldn't prevent him from falling.

.

"My butt hurts. Hyung, are you sure it's not broken?" Taehyung asked, and Namjoon nodded. "Yes, Tae. It hurts because of the impact from when you fell. I mean, you did fall butt naked."

"Why didn't you knock before coming?"

"Why would I knock? It's normal for me to enter the bathroom and join you guys when one of you are showering. I don't know why I didn't think the person who was showering would be y/n."

"I just realised Taehyung got the chance to see y/n naked before Jimin," Jungkook said with a chuckle. "Stop trying to piss me off," Jimin growled.

"You two better not be fighting," Jin said. "Don't worry, babe. I'll make sure they won't," Hoseok told him.

Jimin, Jungkook, and Hoseok were on campus while the rest of you were still at their apartment.

"So because we don't want something like this-"

"Who's we?" Jimin interrupted. "I want something like this to happen again. Despite the sore ass, bruised elbows, and sprained ankle, I want to be in Taehyung's position. At least I would've gotten to see them titties."

"Jimin!" Jin said while you turned red. "What?" The boys let out a sigh, not bothering to say anything about Jimin's comment.

"Anyway, is y/n okay? She didn't get hurt did she?" Jungkook asked.

"No, Jungkook. I didn't get hurt."

"That's good then. But what do to prevent something like this from happening again? I doubt anyone else could accidentally do what Tae did today, but still." Hoseok asked.

"y/n must lock the door when she's in the bathroom or when she's getting dressed to prevent anyone else from walking in on her, then," Namjoon told them, and you all nodded.

"Also, just knock before entering the guest room. y/n, baby, is there anything else you'd like to say?"

'Please tell me if all of your dicks are the same or close to the size of Taehyung's. If so... then I'm scared.'

"No, nothing," you said, giving them a smile.

.

"So he saw you nakey and all that?" Haru asked, and you nodded, taking a sip of the juice box. "And you also saw him, nakey?" You nodded again.

"BAHAHA," he suddenly burst into laughter, causing a bunch of students to look in your direction. You put your hand over his mouth and gave the students an apologetic smile.

"Bitch, why the fuck do you have to be loud?" You asked, and he shrugged. "That's just how I am, baby girl. Anyway, I find it so funny that two of you saw each other naked before having sex. Normally showering together happens after you guys have fucked." He told you.

"Wait, girl, how did you not know someone had come in, though? Like surely you should've heard him open the shower curtain. You weren't doing anything, you know, while you were showering, right?" he asked, and you let out a sigh.

"No, Haru, I can barely use a tampon. There's no way I'm brave enough to stick my finger up there. Let alone a whole dick. I guess the sound of the water running just drowned all other sounds that could've possibly realised that someone had joined me."

"Speaking of dick, was it big?" Haru's sudden question almost caused you to choke on your juice.

"Damn. Is this your way of telling me you'd choke on it?" "Haru, I swear to God-" he began to cackle, looking at your flustered state. "I can't wait for the day you tell me you lost your virginity."

"But you still haven't answered my question. Was it big?"

"Haru, please!"