𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

"Tonight couldn't get any better!" Jungkook exclaimed as he skipped ahead. "The movie was actually good, and now we get to tire ourselves out at a place like this!"

The nine of you were walking through the amusement park... trying to find a ride.

"Let's go on a rollercoaster. How about that one?" Jimin said, pointing to the ride in the distance. "Do you not hear the screams coming from there?" Hoseok asked.

"I doubt it's scary. It's probably just people screaming because of how fun it is!" You said.

"I doubt that's it," Hoseok mumbled. "People normally scream when they're terrified."

"Let's go, hm?" You asked. "I'll sit next to you, and you can hold my hand the entire way if you're that scared."

Hoseok immediately took your hand in his. "I'd like that."

"Gosh, look at that. How cute," Jin sighed as he watched you two. "Reminds me of the early stages of all our relationships."

"Right? Jimin was super shy. You wouldn't believe he was shy if you look at him," Namjoon chuckled, throwing his arm around the boy's shoulder.

"I don't believe Jimin is shy," You said to them. "Well...." you hummed, thinking about this morning when he wanted to make the boys jealous. "He was a bit shy and cute at first, but then yeaaa."

"I want to hold your hand too, baby. Can I?" Jungkook asked when you guys finally caught up to him.

"You don't have to ask, Kookie," you giggled before taking his hand. "There. Now I'm holding your hand too."

Yoongi pulled out his phone to take a quick picture. "How cute," he chuckled.

"Tonight, we're going to be taking a lot of pictures. Yoongi's already started," Lia said. "Of course. Capturing memories is super important," he told her.

"You'd be surprised to find out after Tae, Yoongi's got the most pictures of us," Jin said before pecking the male's cheek.

"Can you guys speed up? I don't wanna queue for long!" Jungkook exclaimed, looking over his shoulder.

"It's not even late yet," Taehyung muttered. "We've got so much time."

"You know how that boy is. He likes trying almost every ride, which requires some time," Namjoon chuckled. "We're coming!"

.

It was actually way more than you had expected.

Despite everything between you and Lia still being a little awkward, the boys made the night eventful.

Hoseok whined and tried to avoid going on rides after the first two, but how could he resist the puppy eyes you and Jungkook gave him when the two of you begged him to go with you?

As cliche as it was, the final ride you guys decided to go on was a Ferris wheel.

Unfortunately, all of you couldn't fit into one pod, so you were split into three per pod.

In the first, you, Jungkook and Hoseok. In the second pod were Jin, Jimin and Taehyung. And then in the last one was Namjoon, Yoongi and Lia.

"I've always wanted to go on a Ferris wheel with you guys," you said, looking at the view of the city as you slowly rose to the top. "It's the perfect way to end a date at an amusement park."

"It isn't really a date since we had Lia with us. And the main reason we came out today was to spend some time with her," Hoseok sighed, looking out the window.

"Right. I hate to admit it, but it reminded me of us two years ago. I don't get why Lia had to leave Mingyu to try and get with us," Jungkook frowned. "They were literally the cutest."