𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

You softly hummed along to the song that played through your headphones as you hammered away on your sculpture.

You were working on your sculpture, alternating between working on the actual project and the sketching. Fixing mistakes in your sketch and changing things.

The sudden vibrations in your pocket caused you to stop your actions.

You took off your gloves and lifted your headphones off your ears, allowing them to rest on your shoulder as you dug in your large pocket to fish out your phone.

As you took a look at the contact name, a smile grew on your face. You dusted your cheeks and fixed your hair before picking up the call.

"Jin!" You happily exclaimed, seeing his face show up on your screen. "Hey, princess." He greeted, giving you a big smile. "I see you're dressed in your overalls again. Are you in the hall?"

"You know me, I practically live in the hall. I have high hopes for this project, and because it's so big, I need to work on it as much as possible."

Jin hummed in response. "But how do you find the time to focus on your literature work?" Jin was genuinely curious. When he'd call, or you'd send a picture, you're dressing in your overalls, dust all over your hands and cheeks.

It's like you were always in the art hall working on your sculpture.

"My literature lectures are earlier in the day. The Art lectures that require me to paint, sketch, anything other than sculpturing, follow after. That allows me to spend the rest of the day working here. But some days, I decide to go to the library and study instead." You explained, and Jin nodded.

"Do you have any classes today?" "Nope, nothing today, but I have a shift at the bakery." The bakery. Jin often mentioned his part-time job at a bakery that wasn't too far from campus.

"I think I should stop by. I've kind of been craving sweet things these days, and I'd like to try some of the treats you make," you mumbled. "Why don't I stop by the hall? I'll make something for you and drop it off on my way to class tomorrow. Plus, I haven't seen you in a while, and I want to," he said.

Jin was right. Come to think of it, it's been a few days since your slight panic, and you hadn't really seen your soulmates. But luckily, you were keeping in contact with them, at least the ones you've met.

"Sure, I wanna see you too."

"Hey, uh y/n, do you think you can help me with this?" You turned to see one of the juniors, standing not too far.

"Uh, yeah, sure. Let me just end this call, and I'll be there in a bit." He nodded before walking away.

"I gotta go, Jin. We have some juniors working in the hall today, and I need to help. I'll talk to you later," You waved, flashing him a smile. "Okay, bye, love." You waved once more before ending the call.

Jin let out a sigh as he got up from his bead. "Now I need to figure out what I'm going to make and find a recipe for it."

The idea of making a sweet delicious for you was exciting. Jin had made many desserts for many people but making something for you was different.

He'd be making something just for you, his soulmate.

He slipped his slippers on his feet and left his room to make his way to the kitchen.

"Okay, maybe I should ask y/n a few things so that I know what recipes to look at." Namjoon raised an eyebrow as he walked into the kitchen, wondering what his soulmate was talking about.

"What're you busy talking to yourself about, hm?" "I told y/n I'd give her a little treat when I pass by her art hall tomorrow. But I don't know what to make."

Namjoon hummed. "Did you try asking her?" "Not yet. She's helping some juniors right now, and I don't wanna distract her or anything like that. I also don't really want to ask because I want to surprise her. Not give her something she knew was going to be given to her," he said.

"Can we have some of whatever you're going to make?" Jin smiled. "Of course. You know whenever I make something, I make enough for all of you."

Jin opened his arms, indicating he wanted a hug. Namjoon smiled and shook his head as he made his way behind the counter to pull his soulmate into a warm hug.

He hummed in content as Jin rubbed his back. "Joon, love." "Hm?" "I love you," Jin lifted his head from his soulmate's shoulder to look into his eyes. Namjoon smiled and pecked his lips. "I love you too."

.

You let out a sigh as you sketched the flowers that were resting in the vase in front of you.

You were seated alone in the dimly lit lecture hall. It wasn't too late. It was around half past seven and not many people were left on campus.

Your music was playing through your ears, drowning whatever sounds were around you. As you continued to sketch.

The door to the room opened, and a man walked in with a camera in his hand. You raised your head as you felt another presence in the room.

Taking out your earphones, you looked at the man. You couldn't see him well due to the dim light, but he was tall, and his hair was dark. You could make out he was wearing glasses, and they were sitting on the bridge of his nose.

"Hello?" You called. "Uh, hi." His voice took you by surprise. It was soft and deep.

"I'm sorry, I didn't really expect anyone to be here, sorry." He made his way towards you, and you could slowly see his face.

He was handsome, really handsome. His hair was long, brown and fluffy. He had a headband on, keeping his hair out of his face.

The closer you got a look on his face, the more and more he seemed familiar. It was as if you had seen somewhere before.

"Oh, y/n? I didn't expect I'd meet you like this" You raised an eyebrow, wondering how he knew you. "How do you know me?"

"Oh, um. I'm Kim Taehyung, one of your soulmates."