𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

"When are you going to get your shit from Chaewon's? place?" Haru asked, looking up from his phone. "And do you talk to her soulmate? Wendy or whatever her name was?"

You and your soulmates had to go your separate ways, and you were now sketching while Haru sort of studied by the desk next to you.

"Wendy and I talk a bit. She told me as much as she doesn't want... she's thinking of giving up on Chaewon," you sighed.

"I say go for it and find someone else. Although it may be hard... there are a number of people who don't care about the soulmate system," Haru said.

"Maybe I should tell that to Mingyu? Do you think he'd give up on Lia?" You asked. "Do you think he would? Didn't he tell you he would leave and do that shit again? The boy is clearly and unfortunately still whipped for that woman."

"Anyway, I reported the post as cyberbullying. If the head thinks of it as bullying, the post will be taken down soon. I wonder how Lia got to post it, though... She doesn't go here," Haru muttered. "Wait... you don't think she blackmailed or tricked Mingyu into doing it? Has he said anything?"

You shrugged.

"Mingyu hasn't said anything. But I'm going to see him and the other two later anyway. I'll ask him then," you sighed.

You didn't think Mingyu would do that.

As much you believed he loved Lia... you don't think he would go that far and almost ruin your basically non-existent reputation. I mean... people barely knew you before this.

Those who knew you knew you as the only woman in a relationship of eight. They didn't even know your name. And they still don't.

But they now know you as the girl who's apparently messing around with other people because having seven soulmates wasn't enough.

"Anyway, when is your next lecture? I need to leave for mine soon, and I don't wanna leave you alone," Haru asked.

"I've got a sociology lecture, but that's not any time soon. I'll just go to the art hall and work on my sculpture. It's due soon, and I need to get it done," you sighed.

"Alright, let's go. Close your sketchbooks. You can continue doing your creative and nerdy shit later."

.

Namjoon let out a sigh as he watched the fourth person who asked him about you walk away.

He and Yoongi were sitting in the cafeteria, trying to eat something before their lectures.

"This is really annoying," he groaned. "Imagine how it is for y/n..."

"I can imagine. If y/n starts to wear long-sleeved tops and stuff again, I swear to God Lia won't even think about being with us." Yoongi muttered, running his fingers through his hair.

"I didn't think the girl would go this far. What did Lia think she'd gain by doing this y/n? Did she think we'd think y/n cheated on us or something like that?" Namjoon asked.

"For someone who's been friends with me longer than I had known Hoseok, I thought she knew me better than that," he scoffed.

"What are you going to do with her, Joon?" Yoongi asked. "This is someone who was once your best friend. It's not going to be that hard for us to cut ties with her, but... it's different for you."

Namjoon let out a sigh and rested his head on his boyfriend's shoulder.

Yoongi softly smiled before wrapping his arm around him and kissing the side of his head.

"I don't know, Yoon..." He whined. "I don't know what I'm going to say to her."

"Do you want some of us to be there when you talk to her?" Yoongi asked. "It might be easier since I know what I exactly wanna say to Lia."