𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

"Since it's a Friday night, and you guys don't have to wake up early, why don't we go for a walk or something? How about we get ice cream like we used to?" Lia asked.

"Hm, I wouldn't mind getting ice cream. It would be nice to get some fresh air and enjoy the late-night breeze," Namjoon said.

"I spent most of my day in front of my computers, so I wouldn't mind stretching my legs for a bit."

"So, is everyone okay with going for a walk and getting ice cream?" Jin asked, and everyone hummed in response.

"Yeah, and how about we get ice cream at the place we went to the last date we had. It's the only ice cream shop I know that'll be open and isn't far from here."

.

"Ah, it feels so good to be able to take a walk at this time~" Lia sang, skipping ahead of the eight of you.

"You act as if you haven't done this in a while," Jimin said with a chuckle. "That's because I haven't. The area I lived in during my stay in the states wasn't the safest."

"Anyway, it's chillier than I thought. Maybe I should've brought a sweater or something," Lia said, stopping in her tracks and looking back at eight of you.

"Sure, it's a bit chilly, but luckily it's isn't that bad. But if you're feeling too cold, we can ditch getting ice cream, and we can go back," Jin said.

"Or I can lend you my hoodie," Jungkook offered. "I don't know why I wore one when I'm lowkey burning."

"Nah, I'm okay for now. I want to feel the breeze," Lia said before continuing to walk.

"I wonder how many stars we'd actually be able to see if we weren't surrounded by tall buildings and bright lights," you said as you looked up at the sky. You could see a couple of stars, but they weren't as many as you wanted to see.

"We really should go camping. I remember how beautiful the sky looked at night. There weren't any sounds of cars driving past, and there weren't any skyscrapers either. I want to go back, especially now that you're here," Hoseok said.

"I wouldn't mind going on a camping trip soon too. I love being away from the busyness we call Seoul," you said before closing your eyes and taking a sigh.

An arm wrapped around your shoulder. "You're going to trip and fall if you continue to walk like that. Watch where you're going, baby," Jin said, causing you to giggle.

"Hm, I doubt it. Even if I trip, none of you guys would let me fall. You'd say something like a pretty girl like me shouldn't be getting herself in such situations."

Your words caused Hoseok and surprisingly Taehyung, who was listening in on the conversation, to laugh.

"That's exactly what hyung would say, y/n!"

"Oh, shut up, you two. I'm not like that," Jin said, causing the three of you to scoff. "Yeah, right."

"Whatever. Let's just get our ice cream," you looked in front and smiled as your eyes landed on the familiar ice cream parlour.

"I want to see if Wendy's working tonight!" You said before removing Jin's arms off your shoulder and skipping to the small building. A series of "wait for us" and "don't run too fast" could be heard as you sped past your soulmates and Lia.

"Welcome to- y/n?"

"The one and only. Hey, Wendy," you greeted, causing her to smile. "It's been a minute since we've seen each other. How are you?"

"I'm good-"

"We asked you to wait for us, baby. Oh my gosh, were you that excited for ice cream?" Hoseok asked, panting as he tried to catch his breath.