𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

"What do you mean either?" Yoongi asked, looking at his boyfriend with a confused expression on his face. "Who doesn't like Lia?"

"Jungkookie. I mean, it's not like he hates her, but he doesn't really like her either," Taehyung said, causing his boyfriend to grow even more confused. "Why? Didn't he give her his hoodie earlier and shit?"

"He was being a gentleman. Anyway, he said it's because she doesn't seem to know her place. She can get touchy and too chatty. He also doesn't like that she's staying here when she's got her own big ass house," Taehyung told him.

"Unlike you, Jungkook is trying to be less affectionate since he doesn't want to make her feel out of place. He wants to do so even though she came here knowing she was entering an apartment full of very affectionate boyfriends."

"Wait... but hasn't Lia always just been comfortable with us being, lovey-dovey as you guys would call it? Like she's never had a problem with it, so why now?" Yoongi asked, causing Taehyung to let out a sigh and gesture to your arms wrapped around his waist.

"y/n?"

"Bingo, my love. Now that y/n's in the picture, and with her being around, Lia isn't the only girl anymore. You know how the girl loves being around guys and shit. Not to mention her love for attention too," Taehyung couldn't help but roll his eyes. "But can we blame her, though? She grew up as an only child."

"Uh, anyway, back to the point. I don't want to sound mean, but no one is paying as much attention to Lia anymore. At least not in the same way we did to her two years ago. And that's because of y/n."

Yoongi didn't know why he hadn't realised it before. The only reason he was being more affectionate with you was that you were starting to make him like affection.

It's not like he didn't like her... in fact, he didn't have a problem with her, and one could say after her and Namjoon, they were the closest.

But that was until Lia had been more touchy and unnecessarily chattier than usual... or at least from what he remembers. And until he received all this information from his boyfriend.

"I think she's jealous because she's only ever complained about PDA or us being affectionate when we're doing something y/n. Lia walked in on Jin and me making out in the kitchen, and she didn't say anything and minded her business. Had it been one of us with y/n in that position, I can promise you she would've said something."

"Do you not like her, either?" Yoongi asked, and Taehyung shrugged. "She hasn't done anything to make me not like her anymore, yet. But if Lia decides to try something funny and it involves y/n, I'm putting her on my hate list."

.

Saturday morning, just before five o'clock, you were standing in the kitchen, ready to make breakfast.

Leaving the warmth and comfort of the bed and your boyfriends was a struggle, but you pushed yourself out anyway.

Today, you wanted to do something for the boys. So you went out of your way to go all the way to your apartment, get the things you needed and come back.

"Let's do this, baby," you whispered before you began to prepare the big breakfast.

You weren't the best at making Korean food, so you decided to go with a typical English breakfast with a little more than eggs, baked beans, toast, bacon, and sausages. You wanted to add waffles, pancakes, and hash browns.

"Fuck, what should I start with first?"

Saturday, half past five in the morning. You finished making the hash browns, baked beans, bacon and sausages. All that was left was the pancake and waffle batter, the toast and the eggs.